A seed of doubt

Ann, ran down the hall way, unable to comprehend what she just saw. If what professor showed her was right, Shivaay never wanted Ansh in first place. He didn't want her in his life in either. Perhaps this was true now...But could it have been true then? Her bleeding leg slowed her down, making her light headed. For the first time in a long time, seeing blood made her feel woozy. She sat down behind a large pillar, and hugged her knees.

The letter she found in the box, was one that he had written to his mentor, in their good days. It said that he never wanted to be a father this soon. He had so many ambitions. Ambitions as a politician—Ambitions for the movement that was now had to come to a stop because he had to choose. Then those pictures. Pictures of him and Daksh the man who she now knew was the one who lit up the hospital on fire, together shaking hands. A court summons, where he had signed for the culprits release.

It was all confusing, and her memories betrayed her. She closed her eyes tight. Trying to remember. Trying to recall anything. ARRRRRRRGH...Why can't I remember? Tears that she had no power over fell, when she felt a warm hand on her shoulder.

"Ann...What are you doing here? I was looking for you everywhere? I..I told you not to come here...What happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Wh..What did he do? Ann?"

"Shivaay..." She wrapped her arms around him and snuck her head on his chest.

"Ann...Shhhh...Pl...Please don't cry...Tell me what happened?" He embraced her tight in his arms, and placed a kiss on her temple. He was running his hand up and down her back, trying to soothe her. 

"I...I...I want to remember..."

"Remember...? I...I told you Ann...there is nothing worth remembering...Just...Just forget about the past...Why so suddenly? I thought you were at peace with it all!" He sighed, wiping a tear that came to his eye, behind her back.

"Because I love you...I love you...and my heart says whatever that man is saying cannot be true..." He pulled away from her holding on to her shoulders.

" What did he say to you?" Shivaay furrowed his brows looking livid.

"Did you...Did you let out Daksh Kurana, that evil man who attacked us? When he was already imprisoned?" He took a deep breath, and turned his back to her.

"Did...Did you? Wh...Why?" She placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking.

"Because..." Before he could answer the professor had wheeled in.

"AH....What a pleasant surprise! You are back Shivaay...and I had the pleasure of meeting your wife...Oh pardon me...Your previous wife? Or is it just employee now?"

"Shivaay... Why?" Ann asked again ignoring the presence of the sinister old man.

"He's not going to tell you that dearie, now is he? I'll tell you why, because, contrary to what you think, he is a master manipulator! He is a man gifted with the deviousness of the Razdans! He did what his father did to his mother! He never wanted to be bound by a child...the only difference to his good old father and him was he actually loved you...I guess he wanted his damsel...but not the foal!"

"What? What are you on about old man? Are you implying that I was behind the fire at the hospital the night Ansh..." Shivaay spat through gritted teeth at the professor. 

"Momma..." Little Ansh's voice echoed, and Shivaay stood stunned, watching a maid carrying a blond blue eyed boy in her hands. Ann ran towards the child, limping.

" WH...What the? PROFESSOR RAI...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" He bellowed in anger, and mostly in confusion.

" The child you wanted gone! Out of your life! The poor child who had to grow up without a mother...because YOU didn't want anything to do with him! I told you I have something very important that belongs to you with me Shivaay...you just didn't listen! He He..." The professor almost choked up in his chuckle. 

When the Sun meets the MoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara