A Mission Impossible

She felt pulses of electricity, seeping through her skin, every time his soft lips brushed against her. He trailed down, and placed a lingering kiss on her waist. His stubble graced her bare skin tickling her. He then moved on to her feet. His artful fingers were making way for his lips to work, unwrapping her skin inch by inch...her ankles...her calf....

Ann woke up panting. She looked around and Shivaay, was nowhere around. She shook her head, and pulled her hair a bit, "Urgh!...STOP it IDIOT!" She was disappointed at herself. Last night they had agreed once and for all, to be nothing more than friends. He was clear about his feelings towards her. Dreaming of him, being close to her, wanting him to be close to her was out of question. She simply had to erase these feelings, from evolving into a desire...an unwanted obsession.

Feeling hot and bothered, all she wanted was a cold shower to wake her up from this misery. She grabbed her towel, and ran into the small shower, that was outside the guest room. She filled up the wash basin with a bucket of water that was already there, and splashed cold water on her face. She was about to use the soap, when she felt a presence behind her. "Shivaay?" She mumbled, and opened her eyes.  His emerald blue eyes were staring back at her, and he was wearing nothing but a towel. He had just come out of the shower, and his hair was glistening wet. "OI...You took my water...do you know I had to walk a mile on foot, to fill that up?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

Unsure if he was for real, she wiped her eyes, forgetting the soap in her hand. Her eyes twitched in pain. "Arrghhh! My eyes!" She shouted, trying to reach the water, to wash it off. "Unreal! How can you be this clumsy? Annika...you are impossible!" Shivaay laughed out loud looking at her struggle. "STOP LAUGHING AT ME AND HELP...MY EYES!" She scolded.

"Alright stay put!" He held her hands from behind, and placed them in the cold wash basin. She could feel his drenched body, leaning against her, and the warmth within her grew. "It's still stinging...The darn soap! My eyes...they are still stinging..." She washed her eyes so roughly, Shivaay grew worried. "Ann...slow down...wait turn around..." He held her hands in place, and lifted her face. He scrutinised her red eyes with utmost care, and blew soothing air in them. She was hypnotised by his blue orbs. Ann stood staring at them, forgetting the pain in her eyes. A drop of cold water from his wet hair, landed on her face, waking her up. "STOP IT! STOP IT! I AM FINE!" She pushed him away.

Losing his balance, he had to lean on the wall behind him for support. "Seriously...What is wrong with you? First of all...don't you have manners? Have you not heard of something called knocking?" He scolded. "Have you not heard of something called locking?" She retorted, and pushed past him.  What was wrong with her so early in the morning? What on earth was bothering her? Ah it's morning...She hates mornings...

——————————————————————————

Shivaay knocked, before entering the room. He saw a rather grumpy Ann, sitting on the bed, and sulking.  All the sari's in her bag was thrown on the floor. Messy woman..He had the urge to pick them up, and neatly fold them according to colours, but he kept his cool. 

"Err....Annika...Is everything okay?"

"I don't have anything to wear!" She pouted.  "I can't wear these, if I am going to ride Night...and I still can't walk that well....Urrrggh I am going to kill Gauri!" He could see steam coming out of her ears, so he tread carefully.

"Here...maybe wear these!" He threw one of his trousers and a shirt at her, digging into his case. "More practical!"

"Err....your cloths? I...I can't possibly fit in them..." Her cheeks flushed a bit again, making him laugh. "Why not? The pant's might be a bit big, but we can work it out...come on now...wear it! Better than wearing one of these?" He eyed at the colourful array of Sari's lying on the floor on a pile.