Coming Home (SJ)

This is a Scarlett one in honor of her birthday!

----

Scar pov:

I was going to be on Jimmy Fallon tonight for an interview. While I was getting ready I kept checking my phone because my wife hasn't sent me a message in over 2 weeks. Lexi was in the army and deployed about 8 months ago. I was extremely worried when she didn't text me back, Lizzie had been by my side for the past two weeks making sure I eat and get a good amount of rest. she knows I could barely cope without her when she deployed but it was worse not knowing if she was dead or alive.

"Scarlett your up!"

When one of the crew said that I snapped back into reality. I looked back at my phone one last time just waiting for a ping when I knew I really had to go. 

The people that were going to the interview too was, Liz, the OG six, Gwyneth, Paul, and Cobie. I was glad that some other girls were here because I needed comfort from one of them not from one of the guys.

----

Third person pov:

(Middle of the interview because im lazy)

JF: Scarlett why haven't we've seen Lexi for the past 8 months?

Scar started to tear up on hearing her wife's name.

S: Um she was deployed 8 months ago to go to Afghanistan.

JF: Im so sorry but I have a surprise for you that will cheer you up.

S: okay...?

Jimmy pointed at a box so only the OG six could see besides Scar and the others.

Scar then went over to the box and trembled hands hovered over the top.

S: Something's going to pop out!

RDJ: JUST OPEN IT SCARLETT!

S: ok geez.

She then carefully opened it and then suddenly you popped out of the box with a wide grin. Scar just stood there in disbelief.

E: If you don't run up to your wife ill do it for you!

Scar snapped out of her thoughts thinking you were an illusion and ran up to you with tears streaming down both of your faces.

L: Love why don't you finish this interview up real quick and ill give you all the cuddles and kisses you want when we get home hm?

S: No I wanna go home and have you all to myself.

L: Mi amor ill give you a great time when we get home.

Scar then blushed really hard.

S: Hey no sex talk right now or ill really drag you out and go home.

You just chuckled. After that Scar went back to her seat with her on your lap.

----

Lexi pov:

After we finished the interview Scar practically dragged me to her car and quickly drove home. When we got home Scar dashed to our door and fumbled with her keys trying to open our door. I slowly walked to our house on purpose just to tease her.

S: HURRY UP BABE!

L: babe why don't we have our session later I miss you and want to relax first

S: fine

She rolled her eyes sad she couldn't get anything today.

L: if you keep rolling your eyes ill make them roll into the back of your head tomorrow when I fuck you until your cunt is raw and red you'll be overstimulated.

Scar whimpered at my words and decided the best choice was to cuddle with you even though what you said really turned her on. She then ran into my and jumped. I quickly caught her and she wrapped her legs around my waist signaling she wants cuddles. A lot of cuddles to be exact.

I then walked to out shared room and gently laid her down. She had already changed like the flash in the dressing room at the interview. So we could go straight to cuddling.

I got comfortable and wrapped my arms around her body.

S: Promise me you'll always come back to me. 

Scar said with a sob coming out and she clung onto me tighter.

L: I promise mi amor if its in this lifetime or our next.

S: Don't say it like that you have to come back to me!

My wife was full on sobbing into my chest.

L: Well I can't promise you that, you know the risks of me being a captain of my unit.

S: That's good enough for now but please be careful babe.

L: of course my love always why don't you get some shut eye I know you can't sleep without me.

S: You didn't have to say it like that! Makes me sound so god damn clingy.

L: I don't care

Scar just snuggled into my chest and started to fall asleep. I pulled the covers over us both and turned on the TV.

I knew the first day I saw Scar she was my soulmate. I knew I would always come back to her in each lifetime.

----

Happy Birthday to this goddess SCARLETT INGIRD JOHANSSON!

----