PowerHouse? (EO)

AN: I need this outfit that are in this chapter!

----

Lexi pov:

I started to wake up because my god damn stomach was grumbling too much and was demanding food. So I decided it was time to wake up, I looked at the clock and saw it was only 9. 

I slowly unwrapped Lizzie from my body because she loves to cuddle in my chest. I carefully removed her arms and legs because she stirred a little bit.

After I unwrapped Lizzie from my body I went to my walk in closet and changed into some sweats because I decided to work out because I wanted my body to stay fit even though we had a week off.

(Fit without purse)

(Fit without purse)

Still Lexi pov:

When I finished changing I decided to make some avocado toast for my breakfast.

Once I finished spreading the avocado on the toast I put some tomatoes on it too. I just finished eating and decided to do an intense workout I only do once in a while. I quickly put my plate in the sink and grabbed my headphones to play music when I do my workout.

Once I entered the gym me and Liz had in our house I turned on my playlist and started running on the treadmill for about 2 miles. When I finished I saw I beat my record. I got 21 mins and 53 seconds. My record before was 23 mins and 57 seconds. I was pretty proud of myself.

Then I got off the treadmill when I decided I wanted to do some crunches.

I did 100 crunches and a 5 minute plank (I know that's a stretch but I wanted to seem like we extra jacked same thing on the rest of the exercises)

I felt pairs of eyes staring at me but I ignored it and thought I was being paranoid.

I did 40 handstand push-ups which were kinda hard because my arms were already burning from the 5 minute plank I did before.

The last things I needed to do for my warm-up were Aztec push-ups, pull-ups and boxing. I totally got carried away with boxing so I just wrapped them no gloves because I was excited to get some stress out.

(Time skip cuz im zee lazy, did 20 Aztec push-ups, 80 pull-ups and punched the punching bad for 25mins)

Once I finished my warm-up I decided to take a break. I still felt that someone was watching me so I looked at the doorway and saw the whole marvel cast staring at me with their jaws dropped and shocked expressions on their faces.

I totally forgot Lizzie invited them for dinner.

Lexi: Umm Hi guys?

RDJ: THATS IMPOSSIBLE!?

ChrisE: HOW!?

ChrisH: YOUR BETTER THAN ME!

Sam: Um remind me to never make you mad.

Scar: No wonder you have a hot bod and some really chiseled abs! Liz you have a greek goddess as your girlfriend!

Lizzie: Hot

Liz just stood there with a really red face.And was rubbing her thighs together. I smirked because she was horny now.

Seb: I WANNA CHALLENGE YOU!

Scar: I don't think that's a good idea See

Jeremy: I agree with Scar.

Lexi: Cmon See ill try to go easy on you, what do you want to do?

Seb: push-ups!

I just smirked because I definitely wont be going easy on him now. While I was drinking my water everyone started to place bets when Chris H challenges me to a pull up contest because he thinks he can beat me. They also place bets on me and Seb. Liz placed her bet on me so I was gonna try my hardest.

Lexi: Why don't you go first Seabass

Seb: Don't call me that and I will go first!

Seb started to do his push-ups and everyone stood their and watched while RDJ was counting. The first 40 were easy for him but when he hit 50 his arms were getting weaker and he wasn't doing full push-ups anymore so he gave up on 53.

RDJ: you have to beat 53 Lexi!

Lexi: easy

I then set myself up for push-ups and I started to go down. The first 70 were easy but when I hit 78 it started to get harder. My record was 83 so I wanted to beat it so I pushed myself to do 85.

Once I hit the 85th push-up I face planted into the floor.

Lexi: I won

RDJ: WITH A RECORD OF 85!

Seb just sulked and hugged Sam legs like a child not wanting their mom going to work. While he was doing that everyone handed money to the people who bet on me.

Lexi: Hey Hemsworth why don't we do this pull-up challenge after we eat because I basically finished my workout.

ChrisH: Deal!

(After dinner)

Let's just say I won. 

And Lizzie got her release because she was clingy and needy with me during the whole day. I teased her because she started to act like a brat. So I decided for her punishment to edged her for a week because she was using her fingers instead of mine.

Lizzie pov:

Worth it.