Full name (EO)

Words: 728

Send request please they are always open!

Not proofread!

-----

Lexi pov:

I was waiting at a small cafe where my girlfriend was supposed to meet me. I waited an hour. I got tired so I went back to our house. I was furious that she forgot our date because it's her second time. She promised not to miss this one so I gonna confront her about it. 

Then the door open. And low and behold it was Elizabeth Chase Olsen my girlfriend.

Lexi: Where were you?

Lizzie: None of your business! You're so annoying!

Lizzie then shoved past me and started going straight towards our room on our 2nd level.  I then had enough and I was gonna put her in her place.

Lexi: ELIZEBETH CHASE OLSEN!

She then slowly turned around and met my angered eyes. My arms were crossed over my chest and my pupils dilated showing how mad I was. Liz then quickly rushed towards me because she apologizing because she was out of her place.

Lexi: I know your stressed but that doesn't mean you can take it out on people Elizabeth Chase Olsen.

When I said her full name she winced not liking it at all.

Lizzie: I know im sorry I forgot our date Im just having a bad day because people were messing around and we had to redo the scenes a lot of times. Im sorry baby please forgive me.

I wanted to mess with her a little bit even though I was a little bit mad. So I just walked off not saying anything to her. She then quickly followed after me apologizing over and over again.

Lizzie: Im so sorry baby please! I know it wasn't right for me to take my anger out on you please forgive me. Im don't like you being mad at me.

Tears welled up in my girlfriends eyes because she was right I was never mad at her this was the first time. I wasn't gonna cave in just yet so I went to our bedroom and locked the door before Lizzie could come in. I was gonna take a shower and I decided I was gonna tell her it was a prank tomorrow when I wake up.

----

Lizzie pov:

I couldn't sleep the whole entire night because Lexi want holding me in her arms like she should be. If only I didn't take my anger out on her this wouldn't have happened. Lexi even locked the door and slept without me. I then knew she was really mad because I've never yelled at her. So I cried myself to sleep letting my vision go dark.

When I woke up it was only 4. I only got 4 hours of sleep that night. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to go back to sleep unless she's holding me. I reluctantly got up and started making breakfast for us both.

----

Lexi pov:

I opened our bedroom door and was greeted by the smell of bacon and eggs. I then thought I was gonna tell her right after I finish my breakfast she made.

(Time skip because lazy yknowaur?)

Lizzie: Im so sorry baby just please talk to me. I don't like you ignoring me im sorry ill take a week off for you! Please just talk to me...

Lizzie then started sobbing so I quickly ran over to her and pulled her into my arms. She then started to calm down.

Lexi: im sorry baby I just wanted to mess with you since you made me kinda sad so this is payback love.

Lizzie then snuggled into me closer.

Lizzie: I kinda deserve it but I did take a week off for you baby. So can we watch one of your movies please baby. I didn't get much sleep so I just want some cuddles.

Lexi: Of course my love.

I then carried Lizzie to our bedroom and grabbed some blankets. Once I put on one of my movies Lizzie fell asleep fast. I was pretty tired to so I let the sleep consume me. But before I could close my eyes I heard Liz mumble something.

Lizzie: Don't call me by my full name again that was scary...

I just quietly chuckled and then fell asleep with Liz in my arms.

----

I apologize for not posting a lot but im trying to get back on schedule with posting at least once a day but it will be short ones until the weekend