Meeting the lover (WM)

Warnings: death?,blood

Word count: 1821

----

Y/n pov:

Everyone just arrived at the base about 5 miles away from it. When all of a sudden Jarvis detected a heat signature. Wanda knew it was you so she ran out of the quinjet to find you. Everyone screamed Wanda to come back but it was too late she was too excited to see her love again after 3 weeks apart from each other and that was far too long for Wanda.

Then she saw you sitting on a tree branch smiling at her. She giggled and made grabby hands so you could bring her up to hug and kiss each other.

(You could control the elements btw). You summoned some vines to carefully bring her to you.

"Hello mon chou." you said when she finally was in reach of you. She jumped in your arms and sighed contently to be in your arms again. (Mon chou stands for my sweet bun, a pastry because Wanda is sweet :O )

"Hi detka!" squealed Wanda because she was so excited to see you.

Just then you heard the avengers screaming Wanda's name.

"Mon chou the team is looking for you lets go back down." you whispered softly to her.

"Hmm just a minute I missed you." hummed Wanda.

"Mon chou lets go before they send a search party and let me see my sestra." you persuaded her.

Natasha Romanoff was your older sister. You both were separated in the red room. When she escaped you had to pay for it. You got beaten and raped all because of her actions. You were in there for about another five years until you escaped.

Then Hydra captured you when they found out you were an assassin. That's where you met Wanda and her brother Pietro. He always supported your relationship with Wanda of course once you both became lovers. Sadly the red room found you again a took you from Hydra making the twins think that you died when you touched the soul stone. You were the only person in Hydra to touch the soul stone twice gaining controlling the elements and wings.

Your sister thought you were dead when she went back to the red room with Clint but Dreykov told your sister you died when you had really been moved to the new red room. So you haven't seen her in years. 

You've been living in France for the past five years but decided to go look for Wanda. She mourned for you but never moved on because you were her soulmate. She of course was over joyed when she saw you but was extremely mad when you didn't contact her until that moment. Yeah you got a harsh slap on the cheek twice.

"Lets go now Mon chou its been five minutes." you said

"Fine but I want cuddles when we finish the mission." she said with puppy eyes.

"Mon chou you know I can't I need to go back to France." you told her and she started to have taser well up in her eyes.

You felt really bad so you did some thinking.

"lets go mon chou, I need to meet the team anyways."

She just hummed wiping her tears away.

I then lowered us both down and landed in front of the team. The vines then let Wanda go but she still clung onto you. The team saw you and thought you were a threat but when Nat told them to lower their weapons they hesitantly did.

Nat had tears in her eyes and she dropped her gun. Her hands were shaking violently.

"Y-y/n?" whispered Nat when she was directly right in front of you. Wanda let you go letting you have a moment with your sister. after years of not seeing each other.