Don't try to fly again! (WM)

Notes: Sam dared you to try to fly because he thought you could fly but you couldn't so you end up almost dying. Wanda was freaking out.

Changed it to Y/n (request)

Second Pov:

I was just eating my bagel while on a balcony on the 100th floor of the avengers tower when all of a sudden Sam came up to me.

Sam: Hey Y/n truth of dare?

Before I could even answer his questioned he chose dare for me.

Sam: I dare you to fly!

I then started to think on how I would execute this dare. I had nature powers so I could grown things from the ground so I would use the trees to help me have a safe landing. I then quickly finished my bagel and went to the roof top where Sam was waiting for me with Yelena because he knew she would want to see this.

I most definitely know my sister Natasha and my girlfriend Wanda would freak out about watching me near death experience. 

----

Wanda pov:

I was just chatting with Nat in the living room when I looked out the window and saw Y/n, Yelena and Sam on the rooftop. That was not a good sign to start things off.

Wanda: Hey Nat I think somethings up!

Then Nat looked at where I was staring and her eyes grew wide.

Then all of a sudden my girlfriend jumped off the roof. Free falling to her death bed. Both Nat and I raced out of the tower to go to the yard where Y/n would land. I then started to talk with Y/n in her head.

Wanda normal

Y/n bold

Y/n River Romanoff what do you think your doing!?

Sam dared me to fly so here I am free falling.

Y/n you're going to die! You can't die on me!

She then stopped talking to me and I looked up and she was about 50ft from hitting the ground. I then started to freak out and my thoughts clouded my mind I couldn't think straight.

Nat then started to freak out and tears welling up in her eyes. All of a sudden vines and trees grew from the ground and help Y/n land softly and not landing with a splat.

----

Second pov:

Let's just say Sam, Yelena, and you got a big lecture from two angry woman and you were most definitely sleeping on the couch tonight.

----

Sorry for short chapter have Spanish exams coming up :(