Dancer? (EO)

Lexi pov:

I was super stresses and annoyed because Mackie and Seb were messing around too much and had to keep making me redo my scenes. When I finally finished the scene I dashed after them. Lets just say it will be 30mins until they come out. 

So I was looking for them because I had nothing else to do. When I was exploring I saw a dance room. I was really excited when I saw the dance room. I then quickly dashed to my trailer where I  keep my pointe shoes and my tutu. I wanted to relive some stress by doing ballet. For me its some sort of comfort because I've been doing it for 21 years.

Once I quickly change out of my sweats and into my tutu and pointe shoes I grabbed my speaker and phone to play music while I dance. After I double checked I had everything on correctly because its been a while I walked to the dance room and looking out for Mackie and Seb too.

When I entered the dance room I saw no one. I decided to do one of my best performances. The Sugar Plum Fairy. I turned on the music for it and went into starting position.

Once I finished I heard clapping. I turned around and saw the whole marvel cast staring at me shocked while they clapped. But when you stared into everyones eyes you stopped at a green pair. Lizzie was staring at you with love and tenderness in her eyes. You then saw Mackie and Seb. You smirked at them and chased after them. Before you could leave the room you went to Lizzie and said.

Lexi: My trailer when we finish today

You then kissed her cheek then went to chase Mackie and Seb.

----

Lizzie pov:

I was shocked when she made the first move because I thought she didn't like me. I was a blushing mess when she kissed my cheek. And OMG did Lexi look hot in that tutu.

(Time skip the day after)

Scar: So how'd the date go!

Lizzie: Oh it was so romantic and cute! It was a picnic on the beach!

(Like this if u don't like it imagine something else)

Scar: Ooh she's a sap totally your type!

Just then Lexi came in and invited me to watch some performances with her. I agreed and Scar wanted to be invited too. Scar asked if Lexi did any performances and she said yes. So Scar asked her to put one on. Lexi put one on from her teenage years.

They boys joined a little bit into the performance which was obvious.

Tom Holland: Hey Lexi do you still perform?

Lexi: Indeed I do kid my next one is tomorrow so im gonna go practice.

Everyone asked to go watch her and she agreed.

Chris Evans decided to ask her to teach us some moves. She then agreed to do some moves to demonstrate and help us learn.

Lets say all of the boys pulled a muscle that day. It was probably one of the top 15 best days of my life.

----

Might not be posting tomorrow because I have a concert