Put that bottle down! Pt2 (EO)

Lizzie pov:

After I finished the phone call with Emma I was about to check her location when an unknown number called me. So I picked it up thinking it was Lexi calling on a strangers phone.

Lizzie: Hello?

???: Hello is this Elizabeth Olsen?

Lizzie: Yes can I know why you're calling me right now I have to find my daughter.

???: Miss Olsen is currently in the hospital 

Lizzie: What happened with my daughter!?

???: Someone found her at the bottom of a cliff bleeding on the floor

My heart started to beat faster than before and my breathing was uneven. I then dropped my phone onto the floor. My sisters heard a thump so they came rushing into the room. Ash picked up my phone and started to talk to the person trying to finish the call. While MK was trying to calm me down which was impossible only one person could calm me down. Which that person was in the hospital.

Ash quickly ended the call and grabbed our things while MK was practically dragging me into the car, but I had no energy to get up. MK quickly shoved me into the car and started dialing Emma's number to tell her.

When we arrived at the hospital I rushed to the front desk and asked where Lexi is. The lady looked at the computer and had a sad look on her face which worried me even more. The lady then told me where she was.

"room 106"

I didn't want to wait for the elevator so I just dashed up the stairs. With the others following me behind. Emma took the elevator because she was already really tired from running all way the to her apartment from here. Her apartment was fairly close to the hospital.

When I arrived at the door I remembered she would be here soon because she was in surgery because she nicked an artery when she fell and landed on a rock. I just fell down to the floor from thinking of how she fell. Then I heard a crashing noise behind me. I looked back and saw Emma with a broken chair by her. Ash and MK quickly put the chair back together so we didn't get kicked out. (Chair was like idk something)

~6 hours later~

Second pov:

Its been more than 6 hours since you've been in surgery and Lizzie your mom (no pun intended) and your girlfriend have been mini panic attacks throughout those hours. Both blaming themselves for letting this happen.

MK and Ash were trying to both calm them both down. MK also called Scarlett your sister. You were adopted by the Johansson's a long time ago.

Your sister dropped everything she was doing and hastily drove to the hospital not bringing Rose with her because she didn't want her to see you like this.

Right was when Scar came here the doctor came out.

I quickly stood up and waited for the doctor to say any thing while Scar hugged me tight ready for me to break down. MK and Ash were holding Emma while she was waiting beside me.

doctor: unfortunately Miss Olsen injuries were really severe and her body had went into a coma. We don't know when she will wake up.

Just then Emma had spoke for the first thing in 6 hours.

Emma: what were h-her injuries?

doctor: she had internal bleeding, collapsed lung, broken ribs, a ruptured eardrum, and some broken bones.

Emma then started sobbing even more than before while I was just frozen.

After some nurses came out they informed us we can go visit Y/n so we all ran into there and saw her hooked up with a bunch of machines I just started to sob looking at her fragile body.

----

Umm idk but there will be another part sorry if im taking to long to update.