Nightmare (WM)

(A/N: Y'all I literally have no motivation to write but I decided to grace y'all bc I haven't updated in forever)

Warnings: blood, nightmare, panic attacks,

Wanda's pov:

I opened my eyes to see myself in a apartment I've never been in before. I knew there was something off about this place right away.

I shot up and saw that I was sitting on the floor. My mind then went to my girlfriend wondering where she could be. I then heard a blood curdling scream that could haunt someone forever. But then I quickly realized that was the scream of my girlfriend so I quickly dashed towards the direction of the scream to try and see what was happening and why she had screamed.

When I arrived where I heard the scream my world came crashing down. There was my girlfriend lying on the cold concrete, with a small puddle of blood becoming larger by the second beneath her body. 

"b-baby?" I quietly sobbed. Trying to contain my cries but failed.

"y-you promised you wouldn't die before m-me..." I sobbed. I hugged her now ice cold body to my warm one. My heart beating strongly and im wishing hers did too. 

I tucked my face into her neck trying to breath in her scent and salvage it. I then suddenly let out a scream that could rip out someones vocal cords but I couldn't careless since the love of my life died. my future. she was gone because I was too distracted of where I was.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up to loud whimpering and cries coming from beside me. I quickly sat up realizing it was my girlfriend of 2 yrs having a horrible nightmare since they usually dont get this bad.

I shook her gently but she didn't wake up so I started shaking her more violently to wake her up. She suddenly shot up from the bed and started having a panic attack.

"Wands ur ok it was just a nightmare darling." I whispered while holding her tightly. 

"No ur not ur real u died in my arms." loudly sobbed Wanda. She then started to hyperventilate.

"I promise you im real darling." I reassured her. I then brought her head to my chest so she can hear my heart beat so she would know that I wasn't a dream or an illusion projected from her mind.

She then started to calm down but she still had tears flowing out of her eyes streaming down her rosy cheeks that I adore oh so much.

I then slowly lifter her head to wipe her cheeks. Her forest green irises started into my dark brown mocha eyes. I then peppered her face with kisses to make her feel better which worked.

After I pulled away from her face I saw her face with a gummy smile which I loved. But then my face got more concerned wanting to know what her nightmare was about.

"darling do you wanna talk about what was in your nightmare?" I softly asked my girlfriend. I patiently waited for her to collect herself so she could tell me what happened in her dream.

"You d-died!" she said starting to sob loudly again. I knew that was one of her worst fears of hers. She was deathly paranoid about it too. whenever I got a scratch or an injury she would always worry which I loved bc it shows how much she cares about me and what I mean to her.

"darling I will never leave u." I calmly whispered to her.

"I love you too much to ever do that." I reassured her. I then quickly shift myself so im in a more comfortable position and so that Wanda's body can fully lay on top of mine.

"Can we watch Disney movies bubs?" she softly whispered to me while moving her head to stare into my eyes.

"Of course which one first darling?" I asked.

"Tangled!" she excitedly squealed like a kind in a candy store. I laughed at her childish behavior and turned Tangled on.

She then slowly drifted asleep halfway through the movie and I was about to follow her into a slumber but I quickly turned the TV off and pulled a blanket on us. And the last thing I remember before falling asleep was the witch on my chest.