Olympics! (EO)

Third person pov:

Your girlfriend Elizabeth Olsen was filming a new TV show for Marvel in LA. But your girlfriend didn't know you were a professional ice skater competing against others. She just thought you worked at a cafe because that's how you met. But really you were also an ice skater. Ranked the one 10 best professional ice skaters. Lizzie thought you went to go meet some family there but you weren't. You were competing in the Olympics.

----

Marvel Cast pov:

We were in Robert's house watching the Winter Olympics. We are preparing to watch an ice skating performance next. We were all gathering snacks and drinks for this because Scarlett heard that this person was ranked one of the 10 best figuring skater in the world.

Everyone missed the name being called which everyone was fine with besides Scarlett and Liz.

No one recognized you because you died your hair red when you were in Beijing.

Scar: Isn't she great!

RDJ: She really is but how is she gonna beat Japan?

ChrisE: Rdj is right they kinda got a good score.

Mackie: Yeah I do wish she was representing USA though

By the end of the performance they were shell shocked because of how many points you got but also THAT WAS YOU!

Seb: WAIT HOW IS LEXI REPRESENTING RUSSIA AND NOT THE USA!?

Scar: That's her heritage dumbass. But wow didn't expect your girlfriend to be one of the best figure skaters in the world!

Lizzie: Omg Lexi was so hot wearing that stuff.

----

They cast couldn't handle it and bought plane tickets to Beijing. Lizzie was espically excited to see you and is kinda made you didn't tell her this.

(Time skip to when they arrive at your hotel)

You were getting out of your ice costume when the cast suddenly barge in. You were only in a towel. The girls made the boys leave the room.

Lizzie: How come you didn't tell me?

Lexi: I was gonna tell you but you had to leave to film your TV show.

Lizzie: Oh ok and by the way your performance was amazing!

Scar: Yeah it really was Rex!

Lexi: Thanks guys!

Scar: Also love the red hair!

Lizzie: yeah you kinda look like Natasha

You giggled and quickly changed into some sweats and hopped on your bed.

Lexi: So were are guys sleeping?

Scar: Me and Lizzie are sleeping in here duh!

Lizzie: The boys are sleeping somewhere else.

Lexi: Mhm you guys wanna see the rest of my performances?

Scar: DUH!

Lexi: okay wait lemme put it on.

You grabbed the remote and put on one of your favorite performances.

Lizzie: Damn my girl has skills!

Scar: Agreed

All three of you guys spent the time watching your performances eventually the boys barged in the room and watched it with you three.

You in your opinion had the best life ever!