Its a date (EO)

Warnings: Fluff

(A/N sorry its so short!)

Words: 506

Second pov:

You were most popular, prettiest, nicest, funniest, and caring person anyone has ever met. Thus why you became popular. Every boy and girl wanted to be with you are be you. You didn't know you had literally almost every boy wrapped around your finger.

Elizabeth was the shyest girl you ever met and in the whole school. One time you accidentally knocked her when you were rushing to class and just when you turned the corner you slammed into her. You helped her pick up her stuff and when you finished helping her she said a quick and shy thank you than left you confused.

Lizzie pov:

"Scar I can't embarrass myself in front of the most popular and prettiest girl in our whole school!" , I exclaimed frustrated. Scarlett and I have been friends for years. She gained popularity from Y/n because they both bumped into each other after cheer leading practice. But Scar never left my side and im grateful for that.

"Elizabeth its not that hard if she rejects you which is a fifty fifty chance you can come over to my house and we'll eat tubs of ice cream!" , Scar reasoned out with me. I then had this sudden confidence boost. At that moment I had a plan in my mind.

There was a football game this week so this means the cheerleaders are gonna be there too. Ill go into the locker room and just ask her out.

time skip to the football game

Second pov:

The football game just finished and you were heading towards the locker room when all of a sudden you fell on your bum.

"Omg im so sorry!" , the girl quickly exclaimed. Once I regained my vision again I saw it was Elizabeth. The shy girl. The girl I had a crush on.

"Its fine," you said back.

Lizzie pov:

This is your chance Lizzie!, I quickly thought to myself.

"Hey um I was just wondering if wanted to hang out sometime?", I rambled out while suddenly finding my shoes interesting.

I then felt her long slender fingers under my chin making me look in her eyes when she stood up again. She was fairly taller than me but that just made her even more hotter to me.

"No if its not a date but yes if it is a date Olsen." she said in a raspy voice I loved.

"Then it is a date then" , I said while my face turned 10 shades of red.

"I'll pick you up at your house tomorrow at 6pm. Also we're walking together in the morning since we live a few houses away darling." she said.

I just hummed overwhelmed by the butterflies in my stomach I always get from her when she was around or whenever we encountered each other.

Time skip to after date because im to damn lazy.

After the date I called Scar and told her about it every single detail. When she had to go I plugged the charger in my phone and was so excited for our second date tomorrow.

----

Remind too

Eat

drink 

sleep

brush your teeth