Singer!? (EO)

Lexi pov:

I was at the Oscars with the Marvel cast. I was gonna have to sing in front of a lot of celebrities so I was a nervous wreck I mean who wouldn't. It was gonna be live too.

I quickly fixed my dress and got backstage to get ready to perform.

Dress:

 I was warming up my voice with Billie singing one of my original pieces

----

Marvel Cast pov:

Scar: Liz where did Lex go?

Lizzie: I don't know she never leaves without telling me Scar!

Lizzie starts to panic because you left abruptly and Scar and the rest of the cast was trying to calm you down.

Lizzie: Im going to look for Lex.

Scar: We'll be right here Lizzie

Right when Lizzie got up from seat the lights dimmed down and the announcer came out and started to talk. Lizzie was about to start crying again when Scar pulled her down for a hug.

Scar: How about we look for her after this hmm?

Lizzie just nodded her head. The rest of the marvel cast was just as worried about you.

The lights were to dimmed at the moment so no one recognized you yet. Then the spotlights lit up and pointed at you.

(Currently obsessed with this song-)

RDJ: since when could Lexi sing!?

ChrisE: I don't know Robert ask her not us!

Scar: Shut it both of you I wanna hear my daughter sing!

Both: Yes ma'am

Lizzie ignored all of them because her attention was on you. She loved your voice. She could listen to it all day and never get tired of it. Lizzie thought your voice was soothing and relaxing.

Once you finished your song everyone actor stood up and started cheering and clapping for you loudly of course the marvel cast was cheering and clapping the loudest. You quickly gave the microphone back and ran down to the marvel cast. While on your way Taylor and you had a quick chat then went to the marvel cast.

Scar: ALEXIS NOWELL RIVER!

Lexi: Oh shit...

Scar: Um excuse me why didn't you tell us you could sing and you have to make an album!

Lexi: Actually that's a great idea Scar!

Before Scar could say anything else the rest of the cast came up to you.

Jeremey: Why didnt you tell us?

Lexi: I was just getting there Renner. As I was saying I was to shy to sing around people but the Oscars called me and so did Billie and invited me to sing. Who couldn't say no say I gathered my shit together and sang!

Lizzie: You sound great my love now you have to sing overnight before we go to sleep!

Lexi: Ok my love if it helps you sleep better.

After you answered some more questions from the cast two celebrities came up and was presenting the award soon.