Demigod Pt1

Lexi pov:

I just stood there awkwardly while my uncle and dad were fighting.

Poseidon: Zeus you can't just send my daughter to another universe because she destroyed you bolts!

Zeus: I can and I will Poseidon! Those were special now Lexi.

Zeus turned to face me and oh boy did he look like he was gonna destroy Mount Olympus.

Zeus: I hereby banish you from this universe for 1 year because your father will probably destroy one of my bolts too.

Poseidon: Don't worry Lex ill visit within sometime this week.

My dad just smiled at and then all I saw was white.

----

Third person pov:

The Avengers were just eating some dinner that Wanda made when all of a sudden they heard a crash. They all quickly got their weapons out prepared to fight besides Wanda she had a red ball of energy in her hands

They all moved to where they heard the sounds. All of the Avengers saw a girl lying with glass in her skin. They looked up and saw a whole through the ceiling of the level

Steve: Who are you?

Steve approached the young adult with caution. The girl didn't answer because she was passed out from the glass in her skin and the impact she took from the falling.

Nat: Steve I then she's passed out.

Tony: Bruce take the glass out of her and we will bring her in for questioning.

While all the commotion was happening Wanda was memorized by the girls beauty. It was like love at first sight but Wanda didn't even know this feeling because she never had feelings for Vision when they were dating she just didn't want to be alone.

----

Lexi pov:

When I woke up I was in a medical room which I remember from when I got hurt by the Minotaur.  I tried to get up but then I realized I was handcuffed to the bed and I groaned wanting to know what universe im in. All of a sudden a doctor look dude came in.

Bruce: Are you feeling better?

Lexi: Indeed sir but where am I?

Bruce: What do you mean didn't you attack us?

Lexi: No I was forced here by my uncle.

Bruce: Who is your uncle?

Lexi: Now why would I tell you that your just a mere mortal.

Bruce: So your not human?

Lexi: I will tell you if you can tell me where I am.

Bruce: I will gather the rest then we can answer your questions and we could ask you some things too.

Lexi: fine

---- 

Still Lexi pov:

I was just sitting in a cell that doctor put me in for the time being. Then a short red haired lady walked in.

Nat: Come we will answer you questions while you could answer ours.

I just obliged because damn this woman is scary. When we arrived in a room full of people when I recognized someone I didn't see before.

Lexi: THOR!

I squealed and he too did the same.

Thor: LADY RIVER!

Everyone was confused by out interaction. Which I would be too but I wasn't because I know who this is.

Tony: care to explain?

Lexi: Um Thor can you do it I don't really know them that much to trust them. 

I then snuggled into this big blonde bear. Thor just chuckled.

Thor: Ahh yes Lady Lexi is a good friend of mine. We met when I was in Asgard visiting when a portal opened right in front of me. She then fell to the ground hard.

Thor chuckled at the memory of me falling.

Lexi: That wasn't funny it hurt and it happened again when I traveled to another universe.

Sam: Hold up you can travel to another universes?

Lexi: No shit that's why im here I don't want to though.

I looked around the room to see a lot of faces when I looked at a certain red head. She looked hurt when I said that. I could see love and sadness in her eyes. Know that from Aphrodite. So she must've fallen in love with me. I can't lie I did too.

Nat: So what universe did you come from.

Lexi: Came from a universe full of gods and demigods.

Bruce: So that's what you meant.

Lexi: Mhm can I have everyones name im really confused.

After they all introduced themselves we started talking about my universe again.

Lexi: Oh Thor my father will be visiting sometime this week.

Thor: Oh no I don't have a shrine for him!

Lexi: Ill make it real quick after this.

Wanda: Oh btw what god is your parent?

Lexi: Poseidon god of sea.

Tony: Damn I thought you weren't that special.

Then Tony got hit in the back of the had by some red hair woman in a white suit. What is with woman in this place with red hair?

Pepper: Im deeply sorry by my husbands actions I am Pepper Potts.

I like this woman so I decided to be formal.

Lexi: Mrs. Potts its a pleasure to meet you.

Tony: hey how come you didn't greet us like that!?

Lexi: Shut it ego. Thor will you help me set up a shrine for my father?

Thor: Of course Lady River, but we need another person to help how about Lady Maximoff.

Wanda: Sure I have nothing better to do after this anyway.

Wanda then smiled and I knew right then and there she was my soulmate.