Knives (EO)

Words: 342

Warnings: Fluff, swear word

(A/N: Surprise I didn't take forever to update! Mb its short)

----

No ones pov:

You were cutting some fresh fruit to eat with your favorite knife which happens to be the sharpest one in the kitchen.

You were just humming a Taylor Swift song when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You jumped losing concentration on cutting the fresh fruit. Making the knife jerk to the side cutting your finger. You yelped in pain and quickly rush over to the sink to rinse away the blood hearing footsteps behind you.

"Shit baby im so sorry let me get the first aid kit!" said Lizzie when she saw how much blood there was.

You just nodded biting your lip to try to prevent screaming in pain.

Lizzie felt so guilty and started crying. Tears were streaming down her face when she was wrapping your finger in gauze. 

"Darling its okay don't cry." , you said when you saw how red and puffy they were and guilt filled her eyes.

"But I h-hurt you and I don't like seeing you hurt especially when I caused it." sobbed Lizzie.

You pulled her into your arms where she buried her face in your neck. You felt her tears hitting your neck. 

After a while you heard her just sniffling telling you that she called down. You tried to get up from her death grip to wash the blood off the counter, cutting board, and knife but Lizzie just held you tighter.

"Darling can you let go of me so I can clean all the blood?" you whispered to not startle her.

"No!" Lizzie said while hugging you as tight as possible

"Mamas you have to unless you want blood stains." you tried to reason her out.

"I don't care you can't leave me!" , she sobbed out

"Ok ok I won't baby your stuck with me forever my love." you told her softly.

For the rest of the day you both just watched movies and cuddled while Lizzie still had you in a death grip but not as bad as before.

----

Reminder to 

eat

drink

sleep

brush your teeth