A/N | THANK YOU SO MUCH! (I don't usually do these)

First and foremost, I want to thank you all so much for reading and supporting my book! It really means a lot to me! All the comments I've been reading have been absolutely killing me with laughter, and I love y'all's reactions to the things that Lou and Negan have been doing.

I also want to say that I'm really sorry if the ending felt so rushed, but I can't do the whole constantly going back and forth between "i hate you" and "I might love you". I didn't want this to be an actual love story from the second I began writing it and I knew it (because its always a pain when I see other authors write those stories about "he's a jerk to everyone but me" because its an overdone cliche)—Negan was awful. He was a horrible person and I don't think anybody at this time of his life would've really made him a better person because at that point he was just too far gone, lost in life and power hungry, and I wasn't going to write it otherwise. BUT as soon as I saw that Negan redeems himself in later seasons, I thought more about how this book could be the beginning of a love story. I'll come back to that :)

So, as I've said in a previous author's note, I did intend to end the book way earlier when Lou "unalived" herself, and now I'd like to reveal to you all why that was my initial plan: In all the time I've written this book, I have never seen a full episode with Negan in it—In fact, I stopped watching the Walking Dead during the fifth season and only heard about Negan through other fans, and fell in love with his silly ass (but evil) personality through youtube clips I watched of him. That being said, before, I didn't think I knew at all enough about his character to write a full book about him, but I've been told a couple of times now that... I was wrong about that.

Anyway, again, like I said before, I have recently been watching The Walking Dead again with my roommate, and we just finished Season 4 and are planning on finishing the entire show, which is why I decided to continue this book. (Edit, I've now made it to season 7 and have been editing some things I got wrong along the way like having Dwights face be burned because at the time this book took place it wasn't, (if you've only been reading since the cover change you wouldn't have seen that part because I had already fixed it) so if you caught things like that please comment so I can fix it because I may have missed it!)

So basically, for anyone that hasn't realized (since I didn't outright say it at any point, it's now in the book description) this book is based a few months before the events in the Walking Dead (which I realize I might have gotten a bit of the knowledge wrong because I still have no idea when it was that Sherry and Dwight tried to escape, I just know they did at some point). (Edit number two: I now know when they tried to escape)

So if anyone's noticed any continuity errors in this book, please, please, PLEASE let me know so I can make it more show accurate!

That being said, here's an announcement!!!

You may have noticed the end of the final chapter says "end of book one"... Drum Roll please...

I plan to create a sequel! (Edit number three: Sequel is in production :))

The sequel will take place DURING the season 7 (and maybe 8 and 9? I'm not fully sure yet) (Edit number four, I started the Sequel from the middle of season six so it may only be season seven then other books for other seasons, we'll see) Events of The Walking Dead, and will once again follow Lou (now with little baby Echo). I will start writing it as soon as my roommate and I have caught up to those seasons!

As for any future threequals or anything else regarding later in Negan's story (like seasons 10 and 11), I'm not sure yet! I'd love to write all the way to the end, but I'll just have to see where the sequel takes us!

(Bonus points if you can guess the reference in Echo's name)

I hope you guys have enjoyed Lou's journey thus far and I'll see all you guys in the sequel!! (I'll be posting another three chapters in this book, the Epilogue, the Preview for the Sequel, and the Announcement when I have begun publishing the Sequel, so keep an eye out!)

Byeee!