Chapter Four: Revenge

Again, we drove for hours until the sun was up, but I didn't fall asleep. I had been keeping an eye on Negan the entire time, as he had for me. I could feel my heart beating as if it were about to bust out of my chest. I was scared, terrified even, and anxious. I had no idea what Negan would do, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be good.

When the truck finally came to a stop, I almost let out a sigh of relief at the thought of not having to be around him for much longer, but then the reality of my situation started to set in and I held my breath once more. Negan opened the back and gestured for his men, Harley and Floyd, to get me. He jumped out and swung his bat, 'Lucille' over his shoulder as he walked in front.

"Take her to the special one. Treat her well, won't you, gentlemen?" Negan asked, but by the grins on the men's faces, 'well' didn't mean the same thing it used to. They began pulling me along and instead of fighting back, I just Jack Sparrowed it and lifted my feet from the ground. They brought me down some twists and turns until reaching a steel door.

One let me go to unlock it before the other one pushed me back. I went to run out of the room, but the door was closed before I could get close. I heard the door lock once more and frowned with a fat sigh. I looked around the room. The only window was one on the door which could open and close from the outside and was currently closed. The only furniture was an uncomfortable looking bed to the corner with only a mattress. I grimaced, but sat on the edge of it, tossing my bag to the other side.

It had surprised me that they hadn't bothered to take the bag, but I suppose that even the worst people have some kind of morals. I laid down, using the bag as a pillow. It wasn't the comfiest thing.

I laid there for maybe thirty minutes to an hour when I heard the little window thing shift open.

"Still awake? Impressive." I frowned and closed my eyes as if hoping for him to go away. Negan let out a deep chuckle. "Get some sleep, doll. Tomorrow's judgement day. Your fate's in my hands now."

"You're an asshole." I insulted simply, raising my hands to rub my face instead of looking at him.

"Not the worst I've ever been called." he said, repeating the words I'd said before. I faked a laugh that only lasted a matter of two seconds before going dead silent and looking away. He chuckled and the next thing I heard was the window closing.

It's safe to say I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. All I could think about was what kind of "punishment" Negan was going to dish out to me. I was only twenty, I didn't want to die. I'd been fighting walkers for years to stay alive, I didn't want my end to be at the hands of humans.

I didn't even realize the time until someone slid the small window thing open.

"You hungry?" I heard a new voice. I raised an eyebrow and looked up.

"What?" I asked, staring at the eyes that were staring at me. They were blue, a pretty color. I could see the slightly long (for a man) black hair that covered his eyebrows.

"Food. Do you want some?" he asked in a whisper, as if he wasn't supposed to be here.

"Um.. Sure." I mumbled, not sure if I could trust him.

"I can't open the door, I don't have the key, you'll have to come to the window to get it." He said and I nodded, standing and carefully walking to the door. He held up a small plate and slid it through the window. I took it from him and looked at the food on the plate.

It was some kind of gross bean shit and a small loaf of bread. Wouldn't expect much more in the apocalypse.

"Don't let them see the plate."

"What?" I asked, looking up at the guy again.

"Look, I'm not supposed to be here. I'll come back for the plate tomorrow, but until then, hide it. If they see it, they'll lock you up good." He said and I nodded.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked and he stared at me for a moment.

"Gotta go." He whispered and before I could ask any more, the window was closed and the stranger was gone. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused before sitting down on my bed once more. I looked down at the food and picked up the spoon, messing with the beans before slowly eating it.

When I finished, I still didn't know what time it was, but I slid to the ground and slipped it under my bed without looking.

I heard whistling from outside of my cell door and quickly lifted myself back up to my bed, laying down and pretending to be sleeping as I heard keys jiggle in the lock. I heard the door open and someone chuckle softly.

"Awe, how adorable." Negan's condescending voice rang through my ears before the loud noise of his bat hitting the metal door caused me to jump and pretend as if it had woke me up. "Rise and shine, princess. It's judgement day!"

I saw one of his men behind him. Negan turned and motioned for his man to come in here, and he did. I backed up against the wall and tried to fight, but that didn't stop the guy from grabbing my arms and pulling me off of the bed and leaving my bag.

"Careful with her, now, Buck." Negan said to who I now guessed was Buck.

"She won't stop fighting, sir." Buck responded, tightening his grip on my arms until I was sure there'd be bruises.

"That won't last long." Negan smirked and stared directly into my eyes as he continued. "You know where I want her." Buck nodded and kept forcing me as I kept trying to get out of his grasp.

As soon as we got upstairs, I bit his hand and he shouted in pain, letting me go. I sprinted away, but heard Negan shout something behind us. A man turned the corner and my eyes widened as I tried to stop, but instead ran straight into his arms.

"What the fuck?" He asked and kept his hold on me as I kept trying to run, screaming in frustration.

"Damn! I knew you could run, but I didn't know that fast. You were like a fucking bullet down this hallway!" Negan exclaimed, catching up to me. "And you bit my man." he said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "Makes me wish it was me holding you."

"Go to hell." I spat and he simply laughed in my face.

"Don't you know, doll? We're already in it."

The jig is up, the news is out,
They finally found me.
The renegade who had it made
Retrieved for a bounty.
Never more to go astray,
The judge'll have revenge today
On the wanted man.