Chapter Nine: Dream Vs. Reality

*Warning: Pretty SPICY content. NSFW, aka Smut, aka S-E-X*

***Skip to the next Stars to Avoid Spice***

I was kneeling on the ground, similar to how I had been ever since I got to the sanctuary. I wasn't exactly sure on how I got here, especially since no one was holding me down right now. I looked up to see Negan, fully unclothed, standing in front of me. My eyes widened as I looked him over, and suddenly my confusion got a lot worse. Although on the inside I was confused, I moved without realizing it, as if I wasn't in control of my own body.

Soon enough we were on the bed, Negan holding himself up over me, kissing my neck. His facial hair brushed against my skin, causing chills to go down my spine before he bit down hard and I let out a soft cry, but something about it felt... Nice, and my cry mutated into a moan.

"You're sure you want this, doll? We can stop if you don't, ya' know, consent," he said, kissing my jaw and I swear my response was not me.

"I need to feel you, Negan," and with that, he plunged himself deep inside of me. I let out a moan and although I knew this wasn't me, this couldn't be me, it felt nice, but not exactly right.

He kept plowing inside me, harder and deeper as the bed creaked and the only other sound was skin slapping skin and our moans twirling together.

***SPICE OVER***

And then I woke up. I was panting and my body felt hot as I looked down in the dark to realize I had an extra pillow between my legs pressed against my crotch. I then looked back up at the ceiling...

Did I really just have a wet dream about fucking Negan of all people?

I quickly pulled the pillow out from in between my legs, throwing it to the other side of the room as I sat up, rubbing my face. I stood up and looked out the window to see a couple walkers moving around outside, though the room I'd chosen was on the second floor so they wouldn't see me unless they looked up. I figured as long as we were inside they wouldn't get to us, especially if they didn't know we were in here.

Just as I thought that I looked over to my doorway to see a light on. I furrowed my brows and made my way to it, opening my door and walking through the threshold to see that the entire house seemed lit up. I made my way to downstairs, which was a little less lit, and noticed that the door was cracked open. Well... That's not good. I pulled my knife out of my pocket as I quietly made my way to the door and shut it, trying not to let it creak. I let out a soft sigh as it closed and turned around just as a walker jumped on me from the side, throwing me to the ground as I held it up, away from my face it so desperately wanted to get to.

"Goddammit why are these things so heavy," I grunted, realizing it had knocked my knife out of my hand and if I tried to reach for it, it would surely get me. So basically I was stuck here until I died unless I could somehow push it off, but it was a guy and even the female walkers were unnaturally strong. Just as I was about to give up hope, I saw something from the corner of my eye as a knife plunged straight through the walkers head, splattering my face with blood as I squeezed my eyes shut. After it was dead, I threw it off of me and groaned, wiping the blood off my face and grabbing my knife, "Fucking disgusting."

"Hey, at least you're alive," I heard, and looked up at him, suddenly angry.

"Were you the one who turned on all these fuckin' lights and left the door open? We all could've died, you know!" I exclaimed in anger and he shushed me.

"Relax, it wasn't me. One of the guys must have snuck out for a night trip," he said, stepping over where I was on the floor to get to the door before locking it, "And he can stay out for the night," he said before holding out a hand to help me up. I looked at it, thinking about my dream, and pushed myself up off the floor without using his aid.

"You're just going to leave your guy out there? He could die."

"He didn't seem to have the same sort of consideration for us, now, did he?" Negan asked, causing me to go quiet real fast, "Besides, we'll find him in the morning if he survives. Otherwise, he had it comin'," and with that he walked away. I noticed his leather jacket was missing, which was strange for Negan, but I guess I'd just never seen him in his sleep attire, "There's a little lady's room upstairs if you want to look for some new clothes for yourself," he said, walking away. I looked around the room, not knowing what I was supposed to do now, but when I looked back at him, he was waiting in the doorway to what looked like a kitchen.

"What?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Are you gonna follow or what?" he asked. I placed all my weight on one foot and crossed my arms.

"What? Do you think just because I came on this run, I'm now your dog? A little puppy that will follow you around just like the goons you've practically enslaved to do your bidding?" I asked. He licked his lips, glancing down as he pushed himself off the doorframe, now making his way back over to me. Suddenly, I didn't feel too confident in myself, and dropped my arms, backing up a bit as he got closer. I realized what I was doing, gulped, then stood my ground, refusing to back down from this psycho. He got so close I could smell him, a mix of sweat, cologne, and hair gel.

"I think that you're up because you can't sleep and you don't have any other company. I also think," he squinted his eyes at me as he smiled, "that you don't have anything better to do at four in the morning. So are you gonna follow... Or what?" he asked in a low tone, smirking at me. This entire conversation made me feel dumb. I huffed a sigh and and nodded.

"Fine."

I followed Negan into the kitchen, where we sat at a little breakfast table and he looked at me.

"So why are you awake?" he asked. I wasn't about to tell him about my dream.

"Why are you?" I asked. He chuckled again.

"Touché," he grinned, then scooted a little closer, "Between you and me, I just couldn't get you out of my mind," he winked.

"Cute," I said sarcastically, nodding and smiling at him, "What's next? You gonna sniff me while I sleep and steal my panties?" I asked, mainly just trying to make fun of him, but his eyes lit up, causing me to point an accusing finger at him, "Do not steal my panties or I will stab you."

"Doll, do you think I haven't figured out that you won't hurt me yet?" he asked, causing me to frown.

"Says who? I've hurt you before--Did you forget I knocked you out and kidnapped you for a day?" I asked and he laughed.

"Knocking me out and then giving me painkillers does not count as hurting me, honey," he said and I shrugged.

"I don't know, it sure had you pretty pissed at the time," finally it was my turn to smirk.

"Go ahead. Pull your knife on me," he dared, but I just stayed silent, "Oh, is it because I said I'd have you killed?" he raised his hand, the right one to be specific, "I promise, now is an exception. I won't have you killed. So do it," and once again I stayed silent. When he started laughing, I pushed out my seat with my butt and stood, walking away.

"It's not 'cause I wouldn't hurt you," I called behind me, "It's cause you're too much of an asshole to kill quickly."