The Genie of the Lamp

The dragon riders had to wait a while until it got dark in order to get to the dungeons. Abu and Sharpshot went to there to help Aladdin escape. Sharpshot later reported to the riders that Aladdin made a strange deal with an old prisoner. Worried for their friend, they decided to follow Aladdin, Abu and the old man from the sky on their dragons. 

=====================

Halfway across the desert, they came across a huge hill of sand. The dragons and their riders remained out of sight on a rock formation nearby. Suddenly, the huge hill of sand morphed into head of a lion with glowing eyes.

 Suddenly, the huge hill of sand morphed into head of a lion with glowing eyes

"The Cave of Wonders." Najila whispered with wide eyes.

"The Cave of Wonders?" Hiccup asked.

"It's a cave that's rumored to have mountains of treasures inside. I thought it was just a simple fairy tale." Najila replied.

"Guess it's not fairy tale." Touma commented. 

"Who disturbs my slumber?" The Lion head rumbled.

"Uh, it is I, Aladdin." Aladdin stuttered.

"Proceed. Touch nothing but the lamp." The Lion Head warned.

The cave opens up with a roar and a staircase appears in front of Aladdin.

"Remember, boy, first fetch me the lamp, and then you shall have your reward." The old man reminded him.

"Come on, Abu." Aladdin said to Abu who was hiding under the shoulder of his vest.

Aladdin begins to descend the staircase.

"Be safe, Aladdin." Najila prayed.

==================

The dragon riders waited as Aladdin was looking for the lamp. Suddenly they heard a rumbling which was coming from the cave.

"Infidels!!" The cave roared, "You have touched the forbidden treasure! Now you will never again see the light of day!"

Thunder begins roaring across the sky. The riders began to worry for Aladdin. Then they slightly spotted him from the entrance of the cave, holding onto the rock wall.

"Help me out!" Aladdin begged.

"Throw me the lamp!" The old man shouted.

"I can't hold on. Give me your hand!" Aladdin shouted, holding his hand out.

"First give me the lamp!" The old man demanded.

Aladdin reaches in and pulls out the magic lamp. He hands it up, and the old man raises it above his head.

"Yes! At last!" The old man shouts.

Aladdin climbs out with the assistance of Abu. But the old man kicks aside Abu and grabbed Aladdin's wrist.)