Take Back The Throne

A/N:

'Dragons' - Dragonese

=====================================

It was the next night when the dragon riders were going to sneak into the palace. Much to the dragons' chagrin, the dragons had to stay outside and out of sight. Sabah had come back to them along with Sinbad's crew. She told them of her friends who were able to gather some more information on Bayhas. According to one of Sabah's friends who was a servant to Bayhas, Bayhas had dug up something that belonged to the dragons and threatened the dragons with that something. Hiccup tried to think of what Bayhas had dug up. It could be a sort of treasure or a dragon's egg. Hiccup was leaning more towards an egg since dragons are very protective of their eggs and wouldn't let any harm come to them. However if their eggs were being threatened, they would have no other choice but to obey the one who confiscated their eggs.

With all the information they retrieved, they decided to invade the palace two days from now. They would also need the help of the citizens of the kingdom to help make this plan succeed. Two days had passed and the plan was in motion, Jabare's allies, including Sinbad's crew and the dragon riders, snuck into the palace to free the dragons which was the first part of the plan.

Sabah led them through the servants entrance and into the kitchen which was empty of servants at the moment. They made sure to avoid every guard that passed by them. Jabare was impressed that Sabah was able to get them into the palace so far.

They soon reached a certain room, but there were two guards at the door. Sabah had told them that that's where the dragons are being held. Najila and Touma easily took them out without making a sound.

Jabare was luckily able to open the door since it was a door that Hiccup didn't know how to open. Using Inferno as a torch, Jabare and Hiccup walked into the dungeon where the dragons were. When they got to the last step, they were shocked at what they saw; dragons tied in chains as they laid around the floor. The dragons had bright sandy brown scales and were covered in brown tones, its spines fading to a far darker almost blake shade, while its wings sport lighter spotting. It had spikes on its head which resembles the Night Fury's nubs and ears on its head. It had secondary wings and a unique tail design which consisted of 2 arrow-like shapes pointing inwards. Similar in body and wing shape to the Night Fury, this dragon had more spines, along with its head and wings. The spines were thinner and longer, and all considerably sharper. It also had two large 'thumb' claws as its wings. Its head was flatter and its ends were more pointed. Instead of having sails at the end of their tails, there were thicker spikes.

"Sand Wraiths." Hiccup identified the dragon.

"Sand Wraiths?" Carlos asked.

"They're dragons who bury themselves in the sand in order to avoid sunburn and they stay near shorelines and beaches." Hiccup informed them.

"How was Bayhas able to imprison them?" Touma asked.

"I'll ask them." Hiccup decided.

"Huh?" The dragon riders, except Hiccup, blinked.

"The dragons might know something about Bayhas. If he has their eggs we have to get them back. I know that they might be able to help us just as we would help them." Hiccup informed them.

The Dragon riders glanced at one another and knew that Hiccup was right. They have to help these dragons get their eggs back. They could use all the help they can get against Bayhas.

"Good luck." Roana said.

Hiccup nodded and walked over to the Sand Wraiths. The dragons heard his footsteps and turned towards him. Their pupils turned to slits and growled as Hiccup walked closer to them. Hiccup held his hands in surrender, to show them that he meant no harm.