Shuriki's Reign Ends

A/N:

'Dragons' – Dragonese

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The group landed on a ridge outside of Avalor. They were glad that Elena was finally freed from the amulet. But they didn't know how they were going to go against Shuriki, a powerful sorceress.

"Okay, I'll see you back in the city." Elena declared.

"Where are you going?" Sofia asked.

"I'm going to give Shuriki a taste of her own magic." Elena held up the wand.

"But Queen Shuriki is really powerful!" Carlos protested.

"Not without her wand." Elena smiled.

"Wait, we'll come with you!" Sofia offered.

"Me too!" Mateo added.

"Please, Elena?" Hiccup pleaded, "It's foolish to go against her without a plan."

"No, no." Elena shook her head. "Besides, you've already risked so much for me. This is something I have to do alone." She glanced at Skylar. "Let's go."

Skylar took off. The rest of the group watched her fly off towards the castle of Avalor.

"We have to help her, Mateo." Hiccup declared.

"Let's go." Sofia nodded.

"Right." Mateo nodded. "Go, Luna! Catch that Princess!"

"Let's go!" Carlos nodded.

"Let's do it!" Luna took off after Skylar with Migs and the dragon riders behind her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Elena!" Hiccup called as Luna, Migs, and the dragon riders flew over as Skylar carried Elena off the castle balcony. "What happened?"

"I tried my best." Elena sighed. "But I couldn't get the spell right and Shuriki has your family now!"

"She has my family?!" Sofia gasped.

"I'm so sorry!" Elena apologized.

"There she is!" A guard yelled from below. "Archers, lock your arrows! Draw!"

The guard started firing arrows at them.

"Whoa, they're shooting arrows!" Skylar dodged the barrage. "Evasion action! Dodge and weave!"

"Toothless, give a warning shot!" Hiccup ordered. Toothless charged up his plasma blast and it hit the guards' feet which caused them to fly backwards.

"Nice shot!" Hiccup complimented as he patted Toothless's head.

"We should just get on out of here!" Luna suggested.

"We can go to my place!" Mateo offered.

"Great, hang on!" Luna nodded.

The Jaquins and dragon riders flew off into the distance. Sofia looked back, worried for her family.

"I hope they're okay." Sofia sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll save them, Sofia." Hiccup assured the young princess. Sofia nodded at his words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the Jaquins and dragon riders landed in the garden of Mateo's home. Elena walked away sadly.

"Elena?" Hiccup asked. "What happened back there?"

Rafa emerged from the house.

"I never knew what happened to my sister and grandparents... until today," Elena declared. "Seeing them trapped in that painting reminded me of the last time I saw Isabel."