The Next Right Thing

A/N:

'Dragons' - Dragonese

*If you wish to read "The Heart of Voltron" and "The Spirit of a Wolf", they're on my wattpad account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun began to rise as it beamed into the exit of the cave. Merida and Audrey held Anna, curled up, in their arms as she clutched her bag that had the 'remains' of Olaf while Hiccup, with Sharpshot on his shoulder, sat next to Merida and Carlos sat next to Audrey. They couldn't believe that they had lost Olaf. He was always the one that tried to find a bright side during their situation. It was hard to accept that they couldn't bring him back. But not only had they lost Olaf, they lost Elsa as well. They thought that she would be alright when she had powers.

"Olaf, Elsa, guys, what do we do now?" Anna spoke up.

The riders and Sharpshot glanced at each other and then back to Anna who began to sing.

"I've seen dark before, but not like this

This is cold, this is empty, this is numb

The life I knew is over, the lights are out

Hello, darkness, I'm ready to succumb

I follow you around, I always have

But you've gone to a place I cannot find

This grief has a gravity, it pulls me down

But a tiny voice whispers in my mind

You are lost, hope is gone

But you must go on

And do the next right thing."

Anna left Merida and Audrey's arms and knelt on the ground.

"Can there be a day beyond this night?

I don't know anymore what is true

I can't find my direction, I'm all alone

The only star that guided me was you.

Anna began to stand up as Merida and Audrey helped her up and placed the strap of her bag over her shoulder. Sharpshot jumped off Hiccup's shoulder and hovered next to him.

"How to rise from the floor?

But it's not you I'm rising for

Just do the next right thing.

Anna started to walk towards the exit as the riders and Sharpshot followed her.

"Take a step, step again

It is all that I can to do

The next right thing."

Anna started climbing the ledges in front of her. The riders climbed after her. When they reached the top, they saw a ledge not too far from them. Possibly could even jump across.

"I won't look too far ahead

It's too much for me to take

But break it down to this next breath, this next step

This next choice is one that I can make!"

Anna ran forward and leaped off the ledge and landed on the other side. The riders ran and leaped onto the ledge one by one with Sharpshot flying after them. Once they were all together, they headed towards the exit of the tunnel.