Agrabah

A/N:

'Dragons' - Dragonese

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dragon riders along with their three new riders were excited to head out to Agrabah. Najila had spoken fondly of her home and hoped to reunite with her friend. The other riders were excited as well. They wondered what kind of adventure waited for them there.

It was a beautiful morning when the dragon riders decided to head out. Zuberi and Isis were there to see them off.

"Jabare, I wish you luck on your journey." Zuberi prayed.

"Thank you, brother." Jabare thanked him.

"Make sure you have plenty of stories to tell when you get back, okay?" Isis requested.

"Don't worry, I will." Jabare assured her.

The three siblings hugged and then separated. Jabare mounted onto Horus's saddle.

"Look after my brother, Dragon Riders." Isis requested.

"Don't worry, we will." Hiccup assured them.

With that, the dragon riders took off into the sky and headed off to their next adventure.

=======================================================

The dragon riders flew across the ocean. The three new dragon riders were loving these new sensation of flying in the air. Hiccup took out his telescope, looking for any land in sight. Then he did.

"Guys, land up ahead." Hiccup informed.

"That must be Agrabah." Najila said.

"Well, we'll have to land somewhere nearby and out of sight." Jabare stated.

Touma nodded, "Right."

They soon found a good spot for them to rest for a little bit. Then they headed towards the city. Luckily, Najila knew a way in without the guards knowing. And so, the group was walking along the streets, seeing all of the vendors that were around, until they saw a few guards chasing after someone. Najila squinted at the person who was running from them. It was a lender, slightly muscular young man with broad shoulders, black, messy hair, thick matching eyebrows, and brown eyes. He was barefoot, donning a purple, sleeveless vest, red fez, and baggy, cream pants with a single patch covering a hole within them. There was a monkey riding on his shoulder. Najila knew those two individuals.

"It's Aladdin and Abu." Najila said.

"Huh?" Hiccup blinked.

"That's my friend, Aladdin and his monkey friend, Abu!" Najila smiled.

"I wonder why they're being chased." Carlos observed.

"They probably stole something again." Najila rolled her eyes.

The riders followed after the two from the rooftops until they saw the duo go behind the alleys. Then they noticed a fancy prince on a white horse and two children came out of the crowd. It was easy to figure out that the children wanted to pet the horse, but the prince wouldn't have it. The prince took out a whip and was about to use it on the children, but Aladdin stepped in and it wrapped around his arm and he was able to pull it out of the Prince's hands.

"Hey, if I were as rich as you, I could afford some manners." Aladdin insulted.

"Oh--I teach you some manners!" The Prince kicked Aladdin into a mud puddle. The crowd laughed at him.

"Look at that, Abu. It's not every day you see a horse with two rear ends!" Aladdin taunted.

The Prince stopped and turned to Aladdin, "You are a worthless street rat. You were born a street rat, you'll die a street rat and only your fleas will mourn you."

Aladdin rushed the Prince, but the doors to the castle slammed shut in his face.

"I'm not worthless. And I don't have fleas. Come on, Abu. Let's go home." Aladdin turned and left the gates. The gang decided to follow him.

=======================================================

The gang was hiding in the shadows as Aladdin passed them. Najila stepped out behind Aladdin.

"That was a very brave thing you did back there, Aladdin." Najila spoke up which made Aladdin turn to the voice.

"Najila?" Aladdin gasped.

"Hello Aladdin, Abu. It's good to see you two." Najila greeted.

Aladdin ran over to her and hugged her. She hugged him in return. The other dragon riders smiled softly at the sight.

"Hey who are these guys?" Aladdin asked.

Najila introduced Aladdin to the other riders.

"Thanks for looking out for Najila for me." Aladdin thanked them.

"You're welcome. We're glad to have Najila join us on our journey." Hiccup said.

"So what are you all doing here?" Aladdin asked.

"Is it okay if they could stay the night here?" Najila requested.

"A friend of Najila is a friend of mine." Aladdin said, "Follow me."

Aladdin led them to his home which was a rough looking house that had a good roof over it. Aladdin climbed first followed by Najila and the rest of the riders.

"Riffraff, street rat.

I don't buy that.

If only they'd look closer

Would they see a poor boy? No siree.

They'd find out, there's so much more to me."

He tucked Abu in for the night. Then he pulled back a curtain to reveal the beautiful palace. He sat down on the edge of the balcony to gaze at the palace. Everyone sat in the middle of the room where they could easily see the palace in the distance.

"Someday, Abu, things are gonna change. We'll be rich, live in a palace, and never have any problems at all." Aladdin promised.

"I'm sure it'll happen, Aladdin." Najila assured him.

"Thanks Najila." Aladdin thanked her, "By the way, how did you all meet?"

"It's a long and crazy story, Aladdin." Najila warned.

Aladdin shrugged, "I got the time."