The City of Rome

A/N:

'Dragons' - Dragonese

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anna had told them that they spotted Cielo's mother a few months ago before the riders had arrived at Arendelle and predicted that she might have landed near Rome. Kristoff also said that he saw her flying off in that direction when he was on the mountains one time. But the riders visited Grand Pappie again and asked him if she was near Rome. Luckily he said yes. Then they got ready to pack for their journey ahead.

Right now at the moment, the gang was at the docks, ready to fly to Rome. Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf stood in front of them with saddened expressions.

"We're going to miss you guys." Anna said.

"We will, too." Merida said as she and Anna hugged.

"Don't worry, we'll see each other again." Audrey assured her.

"When?" Olaf asked.

"Someday." Hiccup replied.

All of the riders hugged their friends goodbye before they mounted their dragons.

"Safe travels, everyone." Elsa prayed.

The riders nodded and the dragons flapped their wings. They turned away from the docks and flew into the sky, leaving the kingdom of Arendelle behind them.

"Good luck." Anna prayed to the riders.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was still out as the dragon riders were flying over the ocean and soon across a forest when something suddenly popped out to the right of them which shocked the both of them. They turned in that direction and saw something white flying away. The two turned in the direction where the flying creature was going. They knew it wasn't a bird, it was bigger than a bird which led to a possible conclusion: a dragon. But Hiccup wondered what kind of dragon it was. Hiccup and the other riders turned around and went after the dragon. But suddenly the dragon disappeared after it shot out a fire blast and dove towards it.

"What the heck was that?" Audrey asked.

"I have a feeling that it was a dragon." Hiccup replied.

"But what kind it was is the question." Carlos pointed out.

"Agreed," Hiccup agreed, "Let's land somewhere for now."

The riders nodded and flew to a clearing up ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

By mid afternoon, the riders dismounted and unsaddled their dragons. Merida and Audrey began collecting wood for the fire while Hiccup and Carlos went fishing and their dragons waited at their camp. Once they got enough for everyone, they headed back to camp. They gave half to their dragons while they put theirs on sticks and cooked them near the fire. When the dragons finished their meal, Toothless spotted a butterfly and decided to chase after and the other dragons followed after him. The riders glanced at each other and chuckled lightly. There were times that they thought that their dragons were more like big cats than of dragons.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

The four riders turned around and saw a girl with long black hair and violet colored eyes wearing a strange outfit. She was holding a sword out, which was pointing at the group. To Hiccup and Carlos, the encounter was similar to the one when they met Merida.

"Uh...hi?" Hiccup greeted, nervously.

The girl in front of them arched her eyebrows at Hiccup's greeting.