Water Has Memory

A/N:

'Dragons' - Dragonese

---------------------------------------------------------------

The group minus Kristoff and Sven were walking through the hills, trying to find the voice. Elsa kept singing a voice every few seconds. Olaf tried, but it sounded like a creature screaming in pain. Anna, the riders, and dragons cringed at how awfully he sounded as they stopped in their steps while Elsa went ahead of them.

"Hey Olaf, umm. Maybe just one of you should do it." Anna suggested.

"I agree, she's a little pitchy." Olaf commented.

"Olaf is the one who's too pitchy actually." Quicksilver commented.

Gale passed by Anna and the riders and twirled around Olaf.

"Hey, Gale's back." Olaf said as Gale went past him and twirled around Elsa before going up a hill where the group spotted a ruin sail with a flagpole and flag on top.

The group quickly ran up the hill and were shocked at what they saw once they reached the top: a ruined Arandellian ship. But the sisters were even more shocked when they saw it.

"How can it be?" Anna asked, gripping her sister's arm as Elsa began breathing heavily.

"What is it?" Audrey asked.

"Mother and Father's ship." Anna responded.

"But this isn't the Southern Sea." Olaf pointed out as he stood on a boulder.

"No, it isn't." Anna agreed.

Elsa ran towards the ship with Anna, Olaf, the riders, and dragons behind her. They spotted a big hole in the ship and entered. Most of the insides were still intact. The group wandered around to find any clues to what Elsa and Anna's parents ship was doing here.

"Why is their ship here?" Elsa questioned.

"How is it here?" Carlos added.

"It must have been washed in from the Dark Sea." Anna said as she looked through the wreckage.

"What were they doing in the Dark Sea?" Elsa asked.

"I don't know." Anna replied, unsure.

"How did the ship get through the mist?" Merida pondered.

"I thought nobody could but us, unless..." Olaf began.

"Nobody was on it." Hiccup finished.

"There's gotta be something here." Audrey said.

"Wait, wait, look around. Every Arendellian ship has a compartment, waterproof." Anna said as she began looking around and everyone else also began to look through the cabinets and cupboards.

"That's very clever. Although it does make me wonder why they don't make the whole ship waterproof." Olaf commented.

"Here!" Anna said when she found the compartment underneath the seat and took it out. She opened it up and took a roll of paper from it. The others gathered around her as she unrolled the paper. There were strange and unknown symbols on the paper. "What language is this?"

"I don't know, but look, this is mother's handwriting." Elsa said as she held the edge of the paper where there was some writing.

"'The end of the ice age, the river found but lost. Magic source'. Elsa's source?" Anna pondered. Anna handed the paper to Elsa who began reading it. Then took out another paper that was in the compartment and unrolled and placed it out on the seat, "It's a map. They traveled North. Planned to cross the Dark Sea to...Ahtohallan. It's real?"