Trolls

A/N:

'Dragons' - Dragonese

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Northern Lights are bright overhead and Olaf stared at them in awe as he rode on Sven's back.

"Look, Sven, the sky's awake." Olaf said.

Behind Olaf and Sven, Anna walked beside Kristoff while the riders and dragons were behind them. Anna was already shivering.

"Are you cold?" Kristoff asked her.

"A little." Anna replied.

Kristoff reached out like he might put an arm around her, but decided against it. He looked around as if he doesn't know what to do, then gets a thought.

"Uh...Wait. Come here." He walked them around a bend into a rocklined pass. Steam vents, powered by the volcanic activity, dot the path. He held her hands over one of them.

"Oooh.... That's nice." Anna said smiling as they continued on the path, walking from vent to vent.

Taking a deep breath, "So, about my friends...well, I say friends, they're more like family... Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven...until they took me in." Kristoff began to explain to Anna.

Hiccup and the others stayed quiet while listening to Kristoff.

"They did?" Anna asked surprised.

"Yeah. I don't want to scare you, they can be a little bit inappropriate...and loud...very loud...they're also stubborn at times, and a little overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy." Kristoff nervously rambled, "But they're fine.. You'll get it. They mean well." He said afterwards. Anna touched Kristoff's arm, reassuringly.

"Kristoff, they sound wonderful." Anna told him smiling. Kristoff smiled, appreciating her sincerity.

"Okay then..." Mustering the courage, Kristoff stepped forward and with a wave of the arms announced– "Meet my family." Anna, Olaf, the dragons and their riders all blinked seeing that Kristoff is surrounded by rocks. "Hey, guys!" As Kristoff and Sven moved through the rocks, waving and greeting, Olaf, Anna, and the others stood frozen, dumbfounded.

"...They're rocks." Anna said to no one in particular, more of a self realization.

"He's crazy..." Olaf said slowly and then leaned in to Anna to whisper, "I'll distract them while you run." Olaf wandered through the rocks with a smile, "Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you!" Olaf beamed, acting to be happy to meet these 'family' members of Kristoff's, whom Olaf has firmly believed is named Sven like the reindeer. "Anna, because I love you, I insist you run." Olaf whispered to her before turning to the rock before him. "I understand you're love experts!" Olaf said, "Why aren't you running?!" Olaf asked quickly.

"Anna...this lad took a hard hit to the head." Merida pointed out.

"We should...just get back to the castle." Carlos suggested.

"I fully agree with you." Hiccup agreed.

Then Audrey came up beside Anna who snapped out of her shock and started backing away towards the riders.

"Okay. Um...We're gonna go–..." Anna started as she turns to leave with the riders. Just then the rocks around her start rolling. "Ah! Kristoff!" Anna exclaimed.

"What's going on?" Hiccup yelled.

"How are we supposed to know?!" Audrey shouted.

Olaf lite up and chased the rocks, who surrounded Kristoff and unfold to reveal they're trolls.