The Seceret Spin

Caroline woke up with nothing but a headache and a vague memory of how she attained it. As she sat up, the sun broke against her face causing her to turn away from the light. Elena and Bonnie laid beside her fast asleep. Slowly the memory began to return. She yawned as she spoke, "Shit." Was all that came out.

She slipped out from the bed and felt a very sudden draft. She realized she was wearing only Klaus's shirt and underwear, and that until eight pm that night she'd have to continue wearing Klaus's shirt. However, she still needed her pants.

Caroline tried her best to keep quiet as she tiptoed into the living room to search for her discarded clothing. Tyler wasn't on the rug, appearing to have left earlier. Katherine was however still asleep on the couch, her body stretched out so that her lack of clothing was extremely noticeable. She didn't even have a blanket. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." She informed a startled Caroline.

"I thought you were sleeping." She commented as she bent down to grab her jeans. "Why are you still naked?"

Katherine sat up, her hair sticking out in the back. She rubbed down the fly away and smiled, "I just woke up you idiot."

"Somebody needs coffee." She noticed as the doppelganger started to try and find her own clothing.

As if on cue Damon Salvatore entered the room completely clothed which was a surprise. "It's already in the pot Barbie." He smirked. Damon's eyes landed on the jeans Caroline was holding and the fact that she wasn't putting them on. "You going to put those on or are you waiting for Klaus to have another look at your ass?"

Caroline shoved him, "You're a dick!" She felt disgusted with the way she had thought about Klaus last night. Getting jealous, taking his shirt, smiling when she smelt him as she fell asleep. Caroline didn't like Klaus like that, no Sir. "At least I didn't have to kiss Elijah's ass."

Damon grimaced at the memory, "don't remind me."

"Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it Damon." Katherine smile at her old flame as she slipped on the black mini dress. Caroline snickered at the other girls comment. "So coffee?"

Sooner or later everybody started to wake up, Tyler had apparently left extremely early because he slammed the door and woke Katherine up. "If he doesn't loose soon he'll be dead." She took a sip of her drink, seeming to enjoy the taste. "By the way," everybody glanced at her, "If you kill anybody you're out. And they're out too obviously."

Klaus didn't look impressed. "Was that rule instated so that I would no longer be a threat to your life Katerina?"

Katherine shrugged her shoulders innocently, "What can I say? Got to look out for number one."

As much as Caroline wanted to stay and watch Klaus and Katherine exchange harsh words she had better places to be, like home. Before she left she was reminded that that night was Elena's turn and it started at eight pm. As if she would forget.

-o-

"Caroline?" Liz was sitting in the living room watching television which was exactly where Caroline hadn't wanted her to be waiting. "Where have you been?" She asked as she approached her daughter.

Thinking fast Caroline lied, "We have this huge assignment due in like two weeks and since Matt is working afternoon shifts we can only work in the evening at Elena's and we just go so tired we passed out." It was scary how easy the words rolled off her tongue. "I may be staying there a lot in the next few or so days." She smiled cheerfully.

Liz squinted her eyes, "Just check in with me alright?" Caroline nodded. "Alright." She seemed to be in the clear and began making her way to her room but Liz stopped her with a call of her name. "Where did you get that shirt?"