Whats this?

AN:SUP GUYS HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN ? ARE ANY OF YOU STILL OUT THERE?

Guys I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long but the truth is I haven't been inspired. I have NO idea what Elijah's game is going to be and I'm trying to think of a way to wrap this whole thing up (I didn't plot it out like I usually do) so I'm sorry. BIG HUGS AND SHOUTOUT TO ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP ME THINK OF ELIJAH'S GAME!

this is unbetaed because I couldn't find anybody else to read over it and I wanted to get it out asap, I did skim through it though hopefully nothing is too bad!

So, here we go, hope you like it, please leave a comment or vote it or ANYTHING I will REALLLLLLY appreciate it!

When Caroline woke up she realized that her arm was drenched in her own drool. She'd fallen asleep against the sofa waiting for Stefan to come back to life. As her eyes fluttered open she met his, the crinkles on the sides as he smiled at her made Caroline feel uncomfortable. "Stop watching me," she commanded, making sure the drool was cleaned off of her face, "it's creepy."

Stefan readjusted himself on the couch so that he was supporting his head on his palm, "You didn't have to wait out here for me Care."

If she didn't who would? "What are best friends for?" Caroline played it off but in honesty, staying out in the living room with Stefan meant she didn't have to make the choice between going to her and Elena's room -even though Elena ditched- or going to Klaus's room. After Kol heard her rambling on the night before, she wondered if maybe telling people about her and the big bad hybrid was really as terrifying as she imagined it to be.

Stefan sat up rubbing his neck, "I can't believe she killed me."

As if suddenly remembering everything Caroline's eyes snapped open so wide she looked as if she'd seen a ghost. "Oh my god she did didn't she? Why?" She jumped onto the couch beside her friend, peering down at him the way a judge stares down the guilty.

Holding up his hands to block her gaze Stefan answered, "I'm not telling you Caroline, it's for me to know and you to find out."

She couldn't believe it, Caroline shook her head, "Seriously!? You're really not going to tell me? Your best friend and you won't even tell me?!" Her fingers were shaking in anger, she'd never been so insulted in her entire life! (Okay so she was being a bit dramatic, it didn't matter)

Stefan pushed himself off of the couch with his vampire strength and speed, "Listen Care I want to but Katherine's not really the person I'm protecting here." Caroline glared. "I'm sorry."

From the doorway another voice entered into the conversation, making Caroline's spine tingling as he spoke "Sorry for what mate? Cause a scene in my manor?"

"Klaus." Caroline reprimanded, not needing his sass to interfere on her getting her information from Stefan. Who was the third party he was trying to protect? The only two people that came to her mind were Elena and Damon but Elena hated Katherine, and if it was Damon... well he could just go fuck himself.

"Good morning to you too Love." His smile was genuine and filled with dimples. GOD DAMN HIM. She wanted to run over and kiss him but Stefan was there and despite blurting out her feelings to him while he was dead, conscious Stefan knew nothing about Klaus and Caroline's new relationship.

Making a hasty exit, Stefan nodded his head, "I better get going." Before Caroline could protest he was out the door and long gone.

She stomped her foot the way a toddler was and turned to him, "I was just getting a confession!" He chuckled at her, "and then you had to go and ruin it, I swear to God!"