New Orleans

A/N: I am soooo fucking sorry I haven't updated. This asshole broke my heart. I know how I said my inspiration was fading but, fear not Im actually in New Orleans right now so it has given me the inspiration of adding in Marcel and Camille and all those people ( except Hailey and all that Baby stuff) in this chapter and future ones so Leggo 😉

Caroline woke up in a familiar place, Klaus's arms but the bed how ever, very different. A week has past since the previous game night and everyone decided to part ways for a little while and Klaus and Caroline took that time to get cozy. ",Klaus where the heck are we?"
Klaus opened his eyes revealing a confused Caroline. ", Oh my god," she stops and giggles," You vervained me!" she says gently slapping him on the shoulder. Bitch she whispered while shaking her head. " I was thinking this could be a suprise get away from Mystic Falls, I mean I did promise to show you the world and so then I thought" Klaus paused staring deep into her eyes," That maybe I should keep my word," he says with a cute little smile on his face.

," But..," He says ," but what?" Caroline responds. ," While you were you know out I got a call from Elijah saying there are some Witches who want me dead and there leader is an old friend of mine," Klaus says with a sigh. ," Who is he?"

," His name is Marcel,"

I know, I know really short chapter but I have lots of stuff going on and its really hard to move on from things and I really want to stay strong for you guys so just hang in there ok?

Peace✌🏼️😘
🌸наnnан🌸