Italy

I wanted to put this Italy stuff in just one chapter so yea.
And by the way the wait for you Elejah fans is over, there is a scene, your welcome. And do you wanna know what happen between Katherine and Elena? Start reading

*Flashback*

Mystic Falls High school 2 days ago...

Elena walked down the hallways when she heard a sound in the Gym. She started walking towards the Gym doors when she was whooshed into the Janitors closet.

It was pitch black and she couldnt a thing, but she felt a skinny hand over her mouth. She felt the hand move to her cheek bone. The thumb of the hand kept stroking her bottom lip. A few moments later Elena felt a pair of lips crash onto hers. Automatically, Elena recongized the lips and she knew exactly who it was

Katherine

She was surprised how lovely her lips felt on her own, how silky and soft they were. Elena found herself wrapping her hands around her neck as Katherine grabbed her thigh. Elena felt something slip from her pocket but it didn't matter, she wanted this to last. But Elena thought about her true allure. The one she secretly loved deep down , and pulled away. Elena gave a shy look at Katherine and sped out of the closet...

*end of flashback*

Elena snapped out of her trance as she felt a big bump in the car. " Elena are you alright?" Elijah asked without taking his eyes off the rode. Since everyone agreed they all needed a short break from the games, Elena decided to go to Itlay. Elijah was already heading there so she asked to join him.

" Yeah Im alright, I was just... remembering stuff thats all", She replied. Elijah looked over at her for a brief second and looked back at the rode ahead. For the next hour he couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful and fragile she was. He thought it was hysterical that he fell in love with another doppelgänger, but to him she was different. She was kind and has a lot of self respect. When ever he looked at her she just glowed. When he kissed her thinking she was Katherine, he felt this feeling of allure and wanted to kiss her until his lips were sore. But he knew she probably had feeling for Katherine.

He drove to the back of the Airport and there was his jet waiting. Elijah looked over and saw Elena asleep and sped over to her door. He gently opened her door and carried her bridal style. The co Pilot walked over " Well hello Mr. Mikealson, I see you have company this time," he said winking. Elijah compelled him to keep his mouth shut and get some people to get their luggage.

While Elijah was walking towards the Jet he couldn't help but smirk when he noticed that Elena had a faint smile on her face when ever he adjusted his grip.
Then he thought what it would be like to get in bed with her. He quickly shook the thought away knowing she would never be his.

When Elijah got in the jet he put Elena on the King size bed, took off his suit, and put on some casual clothing. Elijah always wants to look formal at everything he does, he believes it tells people that this is business or he is not playing around but when he is alone he prefers being more comfortable. He put on a black Harley and some jeans.

A few minutes later Elena woke up frightened and but then realized where she was. Where is Elijah? God its freezing in here! Elena thought. She walked around then saw Elijah watching a movie on the couch. He was laying down with a glass of bourbon in his hand. Elena kept thinking about how attractive he was in casual clothing. She walked over to him and sat down. " Oh, Elena your awake," Elijah said with a bright smile. " Yea I got kinda.. uncomfortable" Elena say with a faint grin. Elijah was mentally freaking out. " Do you want me to fix it? Or maybe get some finer blankets or.." " Elijah! Its fine", Elena said bursting with laughter". Elijah sighed and laid back down and continued watching the movie. Elena looked over at him feeling very excited " Dont take this the wrong way " she says as she snuggled up against him and facing him looking deep into his eyes. Elijah shut off the Tv and stared back at her. When he looked at her, Elena felt different. She felt disgusted that she had kissed Katherine in that closet and she thought about when she kissed Elijah and deepened the kiss. And Elijah too was thinking the same exact thing, kissing Elena. A smile grew on Elijah's face and in doing so Elena smiled back.