Would you mind?

Liz was at work when Caroline left for the manor. Good. The less questions the better. After her visit with Klaus she'd still been fuming -yet slightly confused- when she returned home. How could he have just been so calm? And after when she'd confessed to him? Caroline could wrap her head around any of it.

Plus tonight was the night for Kol's game and she knew it was going to be something that got them drunk fast, got them confessing their emotions, and in the morning it left them filled with regret. Knowing this information Caroline should have done the smart thing and just stayed home, but that would mean surrendering to everybody still left. Elena, Bonnie, Kol, Elijah, Katherine, and Klaus. If Caroline won she had no idea who'd she pick but Klaus was on the list. It would be nice to have him know what it's like to have to mindlessly do what somebody asks you to instead of the other way around -hybrid throwback much?

She approached the house, letting herself in without even second guessing it. They all just walked in at that point. Caroline was surprised the girls hadn't started taking their things for the next morning over so they could just skip going back home. She'd have to ask them about after tonight they'd only have two games left, and considering it was almost Friday again -it currently being Wednesday- it was almost a mute point.

The rest of the group was already there when Caroline joined them, they were all making small talk with each other. Elena and Bonnie were laughing over something on the couch the Originals usually sat on while Elijah and Katherine exchanged smitten looks with each other beside them. Kol, Stefan and Klaus occupied the other couch leaving just enough room for her beside the Hybrid.

Seeing him didn't make her anger disappear, it just made it amplify. Their earlier exchange of words were ringing in her ears expect she could barely hear his voice, only her own. It would be easier to just forget that I care about you! Klaus was smiling for Christ sake. She didn't speak to him as she sat down but oh man, did she want to. Can't you just be mad at me? Why are you making me feel this way?

Though, that may lead to a game of twenty questions about what she was feeling and Caroline wasn't up for that. Truth be told she didn't exactly know. She was infuriated that he wasn't mad, she was upset with herself because each time he smiled she felt her wall gaining another crack, and it was all so messed up in her head she'd never be able to answer him without looking like an idiot.

"Hello Love." He greeted her, his finger knitted together across his lap casually.

Caroline avoided eye contact, "Hi." She could hear Klaus chuckling under his breath at her obvious dismissal of him because she felt awkward.How dare he!?

Thankfully Kol stood to address them all within seconds so Klaus didn't try to say anything else to her with his stupid, adorable, dimpled smile.No Caroline it is not adorable, stop it you idiot.

"Thank you all for being here today!" He yelled out even though they could all hear him perfectly fine. She realized it must have been his over the top personality that made him think the louder he was, the more attention he got. Caroline shook her head at him before catching a smiling Bonnie from the corner of her eye. Idiots. "I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Kol Mikaelson. The handsome one."

"Get on with it Kol." Klaus groaned, leaning his head back against the couch in aggravation. Caroline understood.

Kol raised a mischievous eyebrow, "Fine then dear brother, spoil the fun." He pointed towards a group of shot glasses on the table. "Everybody take a shot first." They did as they were told, Katherine filling and distributing out individual glasses. It was whiskey and it burned Caroline's throat. A satisfied smirk found it way to Kol's lips when they downed their shots, then he began to talk again, "The game is called Would You Mind?"