Alive

WTF I just went on hulu. WHAT THeJeSBAKXbwl KLAUROA WHAT the fuck is that?!?!?!?!? I swear I just threw up in my mouth. WHY JULI PLEC THIS MAKES NO DAMN SENSE. WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR LOGIC .. Okay Hannah breath *takes a sobbing breath* Im back here is your chapter, Imma go cry now...but you guys might not get a update for a while, I found someone who is just..amazing and loyal and Im happy

Listen to Never Think by Robert
Or Partition
(you guys finally get your sweet long ass sex scene)

Caroline first saw only spirals then saw a few blurry bodies. A girl with no shirt on, a guy sitting in a rocking chair with a drink and tears slowly flowing down his face, and a man in a black suit staring at a ring of some sort. Everything began to clarify as Klaus started heading to the door " Kla-uss" Caroline said begining to sob. Everyones head turned with shock on their face. Klaus slowly walked toward the bed Caroline was laying on and he began to cry " Oh Caroline my love" he said lifting her up and spinning her around " Caroline" he said chuckling and then kissing her. Elijah stood up with a smile on his face helping Elena off the floor. " How are you even moving right now" Elena asked with a laugh " Lexi, she brought me back" Caroline said pulling away from Klaus. " I have to do something without interruption" as Klaus said once again going down on one knee " Marry me?" Klaus said with the ring in his hand "Do you even have to ask" Caroline said laughing and jumping into his arms. Elena laughed and began to applaud with Elijah chuckling and the beautiful couple emerging. Klaus set her down and looked at everyone then at Elena " You guys dont mind if we borrow the room for a few minutes" Klaus said smirking. Elena looked at Elijah then back at Klaus " Place is all yours lover boy" she said grabbing her things, and Elijah and walking out the door. RIght when Elijah stepped out he walked back and patted Klaus on the shoulder and looked at Caroline and looked back at his young brother " Oh Niklaus..you've found your light. Congratulations brother, you can finally be happy" he said with a tearful chuckle. Caroline stared in awe " Ohhh Elijah your crying " she said with a small laugh " Please Ms. Forbs, remeber these tears because its the only time you'll see it ". Caroline actually saw it 3 more times in the years to come but we'll get to that muchh later.. Elijah kissed Caroline on the cheek and smiled at her and left.

Klaus pulled in Caroline for a kiss. She roamed her hands through his hair briefly then pulled away "Can you help me take off my dress" she said looking into his eyes " With pleasure" he says. Caroline turned around facing to a mirror. Klaus comes closer to her, inches away from her body and begins to slowly unzip her dress. Caroline feels the wet cloth come off of her skin as the warm of the room embraces her. Klaus finished the zipper and began to carefully slide it down her body. Caroline stepped out of the dress with her bra and panties squeezing against her body. Klaus threw the dress over to a chair and just stared at her refection," your beautiful Caroline", he said as he turned around and kissed her. Caroline removed his jacket and pulled his tie and kissed him. She ripped of his shirt and laid him down on the bed. She stares at his tones body and begins to kiss up his stomach, to his chest to his neck. Their lips move in sync as Klaus puts her on his lap. Caroline starts slowy removing his belt then she slides off his pants. One blow job later... Klaus begins to suck on her neck with small moans between the times where he removed his mouth. He begins to trail up her jaw line with wet kisses and finally reconnect their lips. Caroline rests her forehead on his. Caroline stairs into his yellow eyes while he looked deep into her blood eyes "I love you", she says as they spend the rest of the night making love every where, the bathroom, the kitchen counter, the floor, against the wall.

In Mystic Falls

"Stephan come over here!!!" Rebeckah said with her mouth full. Stephan walked into the kitchen of the Boarding house wiping oil off his hands " Yeah?" He says with a smile " this is delicious, the best pizza I've ever had! Whats your secret?" She says with a smirk. Stephan walks over to her " A chef never reveals his secrets" he says connecting his lips to hers "Mmm" he says pulling away " As much as I'd love to stay I got some where I have to be at right around" he says looking at his watch " now" he says chuckling, leaving the boarding house..

Italy

"Klauss.." Caroline says pulling away " What's wrong love?" He asks smirking "I was thinking maybe we could finish the games since well you know we're already fucking" Klaus' s face lights up

The things I will do to you he whispers