°' Chapter 2 '°

A/N

2nd chapter is finishedd!!! this was just a bit of an introduction and dont worry ill try slowburn in the coming chapters but for now enjoy overly excited gaz😋

-2130 words

1st Person POV

The light from rusty lanterns dimly lit the tent, I woke up with a cold sweat and heart pounding, the aching in my head was still very much present

God, where am I?

It was dark, nearly pitch black if it weren't for the lights. A faint sound of chatter could be heard outside of the tent, I almost let curiosity get the better of me but I knew I should check around me first. I was settled down on a nearly broken mattress, to my right was a nightstand with a candle and a bowl of water with a cloth, The tent wasn't big nor small, It was quite nice actually, (considering the circumstances) I looked down, I was wearing what looked like some old camo pants and a normal green shirt, I also had a coat which acted as a blanket, all of it was baggy and oversized, whoever owned it must be fucking tall.

What happened? And who the fuck changed my clothes?

That's probably one of the only things I shouldn't be worrying about right now, I then checked my wound from the bullet, it had been cleaned and stitched, still hurt like a bitch, but not as much. My thoughts were interrupted when the tent's flaps were lifted up, a man stepped in, He had a face which I could recongise anywhere, John Mactavish.

He was the reason I got into all the military stuff. We were great friends and around a young age, Johnny got really into the marines and things like that, he eventually made me consider it, and so we took a course, trained, a lot, got accepted and made our way through ranks. Until I got assigned somewhere across the globe, that was nearly three years ago, we somewhat kept contact for the first few months apart but then the missions started to get tougher, more time consuming and dangerous, we both got involved with the wrong kinds of people and then needing to stay low, eventually leading to us parting.

3rd Person POV