°' Chapter 13 '°

The world around you seemed to grind to a halt

halt. Your stomach dropped in horror at the sight infront of you. You could only blink at him, shocked. Sickened at the thought of Gaz bleeding out. Concern evidently written in your expression.

The Gods seem hell-bent on making the 141 suffer.

You fire nonstop, letting your body feel the rampaging of your heart pulsing in each and every vein and the uneven breaths stuttering out from your mouth that come paired with it, until the guards either retreated back into the shadows casted by the buildings, or stopped moving, those breaths being their last. The fight drains out of you. You stand there, not really breathing, not really doing anything-This time you wouldn't get knocked off your feet when you ran to him.

You fell to the ground beside him, digging holes into your knees from the pavement. Your hands immediately lifted to where his hands were covering the wound. You were in a state between panic and forcefully calm. A few breathless 'shit's' left your mouth as you tried to hoist the injured man up. "You'll be alright, yeah?"

He grunted in effort, mouth set into a grim line as he tried to sit up, ultimately failing when he winced back in pain, hands grasping at the back of your palms. "-..Just a scratch."

His voice was gravelly through his tensed jaw, teeth gritted so hard you feared they might shatter.

Steeling yourself, you gently encourage him to prop himself up against the car. His head was hung low and his eyelids were fluttering to a close, making a heavy dread start to build up in your chest, you tried to keep the man awake. "Hey," You lightly grab his cheek, making him open his eyes and look at you, while your other hand was trying to apply pressure to his wound. You needed to distract him from the promising encasing of sleep; "You said you'd help me train, remember?" You whisper, but know he can hear you by how he make a small grunt in the back of his throat.

"-you can't break that promise." A small upturn turns on the corner of his lips when he tries to suppress a chuckle, one that would sting worse than a thousand rowdy hornets. "Sorry, sweetheart." He coughed, the motion alone was enough for him to grimace, his upper body was beginning to slump forward before you pushed him back. Time is ticking. "Ah!.. Fuck-, You're gonna be okay.."

You thought for a moment, eyes darting to each drop of blood dripping from his collar bone. "Your comms work..?"

He moves his head in something resembling a weak nod, lifting a shaky hand to his earpiece. Taking it out and dropping it into your free hand. He looks so vulnerable that you regret having asked.

You take the earpiece and begin speaking into it while trying to stop the bleeding; "Price? Ghost? ...Soap?", No Answer. There isn't time to be wasting. Gingerly, you go to take off Kyles coat. He cringed hard as you peeled the bloody material away from his body, leaving him in just his white turn-down collar shirt. He tried not to look at the wound, knowing it was bad, his eyes settled on your face instead.

Settled Heart {Gaz X Reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara