°' Chapter 12 '°

You were outnumbered

By a lot.

Dozens of heavily armed men were currently parading into the building.
-Heaps of guards blocking every exit. Not a sliver of a chance getting past them.

Ghost did his best to assist you guys from the rooftop of a neighbouring building but there was way too many of them.

You, Soap and Gaz needed to get out alive, with or without the target.

Price was urging you to leave the fucker.

--

The intense smell of crackling gunpowder and doused lighter fluid- both of which you've been accustomed to, singes through your nostrils as a heavy layer of smoke creeks in from the hallway.

Taking a sharp huff of breath, to keep your composure, knowing that you're not the only one on your team contemplating what you've gotten yourself into. Something about the mission had already stunk to high hell, and they all know it. But still took it.

You hurry over to assist Gaz who was giving his best effort to hold the guards back, Soap was trying to find a way out. You slightly underestimated the amount of men currently hunting you.

Though, it's not really flattering.

Having to nearly squint to make out some of the guards positions, the gunfire dusting over the twisting and turning hallways and the collosal ballroom was a big disadvantage on your part, they also knew the buildings structure much, much better than you.

A gunshot flew past your body, skimming you just by a hair. You duck behind the doorframe, eyes dropping to the scorch mark where the bullet narrowly missed you, you so much as cringe at the new injury to add to the collection, before immediately poking back out, firing more rounds from your doomed handgun.

You try raise your voice, just loud enough to for Soap to hear over the shots; "Shit!-.. Johnny you see anywhere we could go?.."

He was hauling the target, now in binds, around like a ragdoll as he searched feverishly for a way all of you could attempt to get out without getting a mouthful of bullets.

Soap spun around faster than a puppy being told there's treats. "Nothing, areas infested."

His movements made the mark nearly topple over. He decides now would be a good time to voice a piece of his mind.
"ах! Мое плечо - вы ублюдки.. В меня стреляли!"

(Ah! My shoulder- You bastards.. I was shot at!)

Johnny rolled his eyes and scoffed. "You're a fucking pity, really."

Your gun had ran out of ammo.
..Perfect timing. You scrunch your nose in a taut grimace as you hurry from the door and to the bodies of the guards that you guys previously killed.