°' Chapter 10 '°

A Covert Operation

A Covert Operation.
Get Inside.
Get The Target.
Get Out.

Easy as that.

You, Johnny and Gaz will be the ones to go in there and make your way towards the mark before capturing him with as little disturbance as possible while Price and Ghost will make sure it doesn't go South.

You frowned as you stepped out of the cabins bathroom, you felt different. Maybe it was the sky-high heels you wore, or the sliver of a scarlet dress provided for you. The colour was matching your lipstick. It was made of a fine material similar to satin, but not quite. The dress fell just above your knees, but it made sure to give space for your thigh carry. Unfortunately you can't go in there armed to the teeth but atleast you'll be able to bring a simple handgun and a knife, both concealed in places where nobody would check to look.. unless they're creeps of course. The dress was accompanied with a tight bodice, that would practically shove your tits to your chin-. However the fabric hugged your body perfectly. Almost too perfect. You had done your makeup, not too much but not too little, not that it would matter, it'd be covered by a mask anyway, but if you were going to get all dolled up why not go all out.

It was strange, not wearing your usual gear.
Not being covered in blood, dirt and grime. Nevermind that your rarely out of tactical dress, and if you are, it usually defaults to a hoodie or something that doesn't exactly entice the imagination. But now you are wearing a pretty, expensive dress to fit in. Like the ones you'd buy whenever you were on leave- the ones which you buy as a treat and wear once, maybe twice a year- on special occasions. Your lashes curled and fluttering, a classic bright red lipstick , a vibrant contrast to your more casual eyeshadow. Your hair was all done up to the best of your ability and fell without flaw over your shoulders. You wouldn't deny you did look astonishing.

You walked out, still fumbling to put on the last few pieces of jewelry. Price was helping Johnny with his bowtie while Ghost and Gaz were having light conversation. Soap was wearing a black velvet tux with a shawl lapel. His mohawk was gelled up, (more than usual) and if you looked close enough you could see he trimmed his stubble. Gaz was in a dark navy suite, white shirt, and a shiny champagne coloured bowtie, he had a fancy look to him and, dare you say it, saying an adult, a soldier, a sergeant at that, was undeniably cute. Soap was fixing himself up in the mirror, he cringed as he tried his best to straighten his bowtie. "Price, It's still crooked," He groaned, looking back at the unamused Captain. "Get over it Soap, they wont care if your bowtie is straight or not-."

The weight of embarrassment tugs at his shoulders and it breaks a heavy sigh out of his lips."They're fuckin' criminals, They'll know!" He breathed out before moving his hand to his mowhawk, fixing any strays.
You smooth your gown and fiddle with your hair before you drift over to them.
"Yeah asshole, you are gonna blow our cover with your wonky ass bowtie." You say in a teasing tone as you rotate the bracelet which rests comfortably on your wrist.