A/N

hiii!
we all know there is barely any fanfics just about gaz (who personally is my favourite) and he just deserves more love so i decided to make one!

just so you know this book is not accurate in any way- it's just for fun and for my touchstarved self

this isn't my first story but I didn't write for a longggg time so if theres any grammar mistakes or anything please let me know!:)

-pronouns used for y/n will be she/her

-keep in mind this will be fast paced because im terrible at being patient w/ it and drawing it out but i'll (probably) make a different one which is just slowburn, but for now it's not going to be long^^

-will include nsfw which will be marked on the chapters title so if you're not comfortable with that you can skip 😋
(there will be quite a bit of smut eventually)

-will be a bit of platonic soap x reader but not too much!

-full of fluff cuz its the cutest

-there will be a bit of angst?

-gonna be a few short chapters- thats so there will be more frequent updates and i dont get bored😭

-will start with its own plot but will fall into the mw2 storyline

-contains themes of violence

-also small reminder because i seem to get bashed in a few of my writings for some reason — this obviously wont be anyway accurate to you and your lifestyle so i'd prefer if you wouldn't compare to what you do and dont do as all scenarios in the book are fictional and i wont and cant write each and every one of the readers experiences to their own and when people seem to attack me when something doesn't fall into their life, it gets irritating.

-i usually write to see how my writing style changes and either gets better or worsens and how i can improve.

-i love constructive criticism but when it's just blatant comments, please keep it to yourself.

-this originally was a ghost x reader book and wasn't going to be published but when i saw the lack of fanfics even slightly relating to him, it changed my mind and i decided to make it into a gaz version:)