Cliffhanger....

Madi's POV:

"Great show you guys!" I said to Brook and Steph after our first show in Boston before running over to the boy's dressing room. Ben and Josh had already gone to the stage door, but Sky was supposed to be waiting for me.

I knocked on the door. Nothing.

"Sky!" I called. Nothing.

I opened the door, and what I saw made my insides churn, and my heart shatter. Sky was lying on the ground, a pool of blood forming a halo around his head.

My hands were shaking as I called 911 and reported the incident. Then, I called Ben, my voice shaking.He stayed on the phone with me until him and Josh came running into the dressing room. Ben wrapped his arm around my shoulder and whispered comforting words into my ear. But it was all in vain. Nothing helped. I was broken, empty.

When the paramedics arrived, I rode in the ambulance with Sky while Ben and Josh drove themselves. It broke my heart to see him like this, connected to so many machines, on life support. When we got to the hospital, they had me sit in the waiting room. I couldn't bear it.

Then, I got the call. Ben and Josh had gotten into an awful car accident. Ben was in a coma, and Josh didn't make it.

Within the hour, both Ben and Sky stopped breathing.

They were gone.

All three of them.

It was just me.

I was broken.

I was empty.

I was alone.