Happy Birthday!

Madi's POV:

I was awoken much earlier than I would have hoped by the boys singing in my room.

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to Madi!

Happy birthday to you!

(Yes, they were harmonizing. Ben was singing soprano, Sky alto, Josh tenor, and Chaz bass)

"Go away," I grumbled into my pillow.

I heard the door open and close, so I assumed they did, but then I felt someone lie down next to me.

"Wake up, sunshine," Sky whispered.

I lifted my head to look at him. "I don't wanna."

"Well, you hafta," He said, slipping into his show accent. "I know how to get you up."

He kissed me deeply. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I rooted my hands in his fiery red hair.

We pulled apart, both gasping for air.

"I like that wakeup call," I teased.

Sky chuckled. "Alright, get up. Let's go! You're going on as Katherine today!"

"I am?" I asked.

"Yeah," He smiled. "Because it's your birthday, Stephanie got permission from Mr. Calhoun for you two to switch roles today, so you can be Katherine."

"That's awesome!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it is," He agreed. "Now get up!"

"Fine," I groan. "Get out."

He scoffed playfully, "So kind."

He climbed off of the bed and left, although not before blowing me a kiss.

I smiled as I crawled out from under the covers. I shuddered as the cold air touched my skin. I threw on a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt I had stolen from Sky last week. After brushing my teeth and pulling my hair into a high ponytail, I slipped on my white high tops and walked out the door.

I went to the girlsies' room where I was joyfully greeted by Wren.

"Good morning, Madi! Happy birthday!" She said happily.

"She picked out your gift herself," Meredith told me.

"You did?" I asked, picking up the girl.

She nodded proudly, "Mommy and Daddy didn't even help me!"

"Well, I'm sure I'll love it!" I told her. "How 'bout I open it when we get to the theater?"

"Okay!" She said.

I set Wren down and got quick hugs and happy birthdays from Meredith, Mel, Steph, and Brookie. Then, we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Wren exclaimed, running to the door. She opened it and told us, "It's Vincent and Anthony. Should I let them in?"

"Which Anthony?" Mel asked.

"Does it make a difference?" Anthony R. asked from the hallway.

"Come in, boys," Meredith said. "And yes, it does make a difference. If you were the other Anthony, we wouldn't have let you in."

"Oh, okay," He shrugged.

The young boys came over to me and hugged me.

"Happy birthday!" They said in unison. "We got you a gift!"