2 weeks later

Madis POV

Time is a weird concept. I've been lying here, for who knows how long, and time has passed, yet nothing has changed. My head hurts. My back hurts. I can't even feel my right ankle.

I can feel it every time a nurse cleans my cuts and changing my bandages.

I can hear every time one of the guys comes to visit me. So far this is who has come:

Ben, who hasn't left
Josh, who comes daily
Brook
Eliana
Meredith
Steve
Melissa
Stephanie
Chaz
Anthony R.
Vincent
Anthony Z.
Iain
Jeff C.
Jeff H.
The entire rest of the cast!
Mom
Dad
Rachael
Nicholas
Emma

Sky hadn't come yet. Maybe he really did want things to be over between us.

Someone grabbed my hand.

"Madi, I-I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm sorry. I never should have broken up with you. Your mother, she threatened me, and I-I was scared, and... Now I might lose you, and I-I can't do it, I can't lose you. I love you."

It was Sky! I mustered up all the strength I could to squeeze his hand.

"Madi?!" I heard him exclaim.

I opened my eyes and nodded. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Ew! Not what I needed to see when I walked in here," Ben exclaimed, causing Sky and I to break apart, blushing.

"Hey Benny," I smiled.

"Hey," he sighed. "I was worried about you."

"Eh," I shrugged. "You can't get rid of me that quick. And before you give me the bad news- I already knew. I could hear everything you guys were saying. Where are mom and dad, and Rachael and Nick and Emma?"

"They had to go back to Vriginia," Ben told me sadly. "But I can FaceTime them!"

"Sounds great!" I exclaimed.

By the end of the day, everyone knew I was awake and okay, I had changed my contract so I would stay on tour and go on as Crutchie 3 nights a week once I was feeling better and had learned how to use a crutch, and Sky and I were officially back together. Everything was great.