12. Rules?

3795 Words

Sunday.

Tiggger's POV

I woke up in a new room and bed. And this one I can no get out of like mine. I could climb out and slide to floor. But I know that not be good idea. Morph taught me that if I in bed an I can no get out, then I just call for him and he get me out. But Morph not here and Daddy sleeping. I not want to wake him up tho. So I can sit here or climb out.

Just sitting here is boring, so I climb out real quietly. When I was down I look at daddy and he snoring. Good I not wake him up. I reached in to crib and pulled Blacky out between the bars. It was sorta hard getting him out, but I got her now. I walk out of the room so daddy can sleep in peace.

I go to the living room but I not want to be loud. I was shown how to work the tv but I not turn it on. It would be to loud and might wake daddy. So because I know where everyone else is I decide to see if any of them are awake yet.

I go out the front door and across the hall to daddy J's room. His room is almost like daddies, only backwards. The living room is on the left and the kitchen is on the right. And he not out here. So I look in his bedroom and he snoring really loud so I leave.

Next on that side of the hallway was daddy T's room. I went in and he was sleeping on the couch. He wasn't snoring but he was asleep.

I went to daddy Ty's room next and he not in the living room or the kitchen. I went to his room to see id he was sleeping like the rest and he was. But after a really quick look I turned and got out of there. He was naked on top of he's bed and I not want to see that. Somethings you just can't unsee.

I went back across the hall to the room on the other side of mine. It was mommies room. I really hoped she didn't sleep like daddy Ty does. I walked in and it was just like my room. Kitchen on the left and living room on the right. But she wasn't in ether of those. I looked in her bedroom and she wasn't there ether. I looked across the little hallway and I could see light under the door to the bathroom. I knew I would find someone awake.

I thought I would wait for her to get out and I thought I would help her while I waited. So I made up her bed for her and then sat on it waiting. She was in the shower, I heard the water go on when I was looking for her. She takes really long showers. So long I decided to lay down and wait.

I had closed my eyes for a moment while I waited, but I guess I fell asleep she took so long. When I woke up again I had a blanket covering me. I yawned and stretched before I got out of bed. Then I walked out to the living room to find everyone there. They were watching tv and eating stuff. I was hungry too so I walked up to the closest one and grabbed a pice of bacon off of mommies plate and ate it. It was really good.

I guess I scared her because she jumped and said a bad word. And she almost dropped her plate. But luckily for me she only dropped another pice of bacon and I grabbed that up and shoved it in my mouth. It was really good bacon and I was really hungry now.

I think she scared everyone else because all eyes were on her in less then a second. Maybe it was the bad word she said. I reached for some more food. As I was shoving a hand full of eggs in my mouth I noticed everyone starring at me. I slowly put the eggs in my mouth and starred back at them. Why are they all starring at me? Am I making a mess with my food again? I looked down and found some on the floor and quickly pick it up and eat it. But even after I cleaned up my mess they were still starring at me. "What? I got egg on my face?" I whipped my face and found no egg there.

Daddy J laughed. At what I have no clue. Then daddy asked how I got out and where I went. So I told him all about it. They all laughed when I said that daddy J snores really loud. And they all covered there eyes and groaned when I said daddy Ty sleeps naked. But they all were looking odd about me going in to there rooms and them not knowing about it. All except for mommy. Somehow she knew when I woke up and that's why she got up and took a shower. But even she was surprised when she came out of her shower to find me on her bed.