Chapter: 6

☆☆ Ignore ☆☆

In the story:

Y/N reached the university gate and she got really happy when she saw In-Yeop coming after a long time. She felt like she got her oxygen back. She smiled while looking at In-Yeop but her smile faded when she saw Jennie getting off the bike as well.

Y/N didn't think about anything and ran. She hugged In-Yeop excitedly. In-Yeop was surprised but before he could say anything....

Y/N : Cookie I missed you so much! (Y/N pouted) But I'm really upset because you didn't come to my house or call me even after knowing I'm sick. Were you so busy?

In-Yeop didn't know what to say so he looked at Jennie. He could tell that Jennie didn't like their hug so he didn't hug back. He lightly moved Y/N away.

In-Yeop : Y/N I told you that I was busy right? You do look like you are completely fine now. That's good. You should take care of yourself.

Y/N : Cookie bu-

In-Yeop : Come on it's almost time for lesson.

They all went in and Bambam and Jackson hugged Y/N after seeing her.

Bambam : Y/N you didn't come the last few days. How are you now?

Y/N : I am ok now .

Meanwhile In-Yeop left while holding Jennie's hand.

Y/N noticed that and thought

Y/N in mind : I don't see any jealousy in In-Yeop's face today even though Bambam  and Jackson oppa hugged me. And why did he hold that Jennie's hand? Since when did they get close?

Jackson : Y/N go now or your Cookie will get mad?

Y/N blushed a bit after hearing 'YOUR COOKIE'.

She entered the class but her heart was broken after seeing In-Yeop and Jennie sitting together.

Y/N to Jennie : Excuse me this is my seat. I always sit with my friend Cookie.

In-Yeop : Y/N can you sit somewhere else? She is new here and has no friends. She feels comfortable sitting next to me.

Y/N  was teary.

Y/N : But I don't have any friends in this class too Cookie. You know that right?

In-Yeop : Why do you make everything complicated? You know a lot of the people in this class. Just sit with them. Go!

Y/N sat next to someone she didn't know. But her attention was only on In-Yeop and Jennie.

Y/N in mind with sadness : They looked very happy together.

During lunch Y/N was about to sit next to In-Yeop but....

In-Yeop : Bambam and Jackson hyung are not in our class so you can't spend much time with them so go sit with them. Jennie will sit here.

He arranged the chair like a gentleman for Jennie.

Jennie while pinching In-Yeop's cheek : Aww You are so sweet In-Yeop and a real gentleman.

Y/N sat with Bambam and Jackson.

Jackson : What is happening? He's never like this?

Bambam with a shocked face : Your Cookie let you sit with us? Very surprising. Don't you think that In-Yeop is getting to close to that Jennie?

Although Y/N was sad.....

Y/N : No I think he's just being nice. He's a really kind and caring person. He's just giving time because Jennie is new here.

She kept looking back and she saw them happy together, feeding each other. She thought back to times when they did those things.

At the end, in the evening..

Y/N : Cookie come on let's spend time together.

In-Yeop : I can't I have to drop Jennie off.

Y/N : So you are going to take me to uni tomorrow right?

Jennie : No he said he's going to take me to uni tomorrow. Right In-Yeop?

In-Yeop while putting his hand on Jennie's shoulder

In-Yeop : Of course hottie. Sorry Y/N but you have a bike so it's not a problem. You know Jennie lives really far away so she needs someone with her. Hope you won't mind?

Y/N was really heartbroken because of that but she still nodded as a yes with a forced smile.

While In-Yeop and Jennie were traveling they went through a park. They spent a lot of time there together. They were chatting...

In-Yeop : So Jennie what do you like?

Jennie : I like modern pop songs and dancing. During holidays I dance in my house with loud music.

In-Yeop : Oh so cool. Show it to me someday. I really like watching dance, especially from a hot girl like you.

Jennie smiled while blushing.Jennie really liked In-Yeop's flirty side.

Jennie : So what do you like?

In-Yeop : I like shopping.

Jennie : Me too.

In-Yeop : Oh so if I take you shopping, we'll have a good time because if you things with someone of similar interests you will have more fun. By the way what's your favorite color?

Jennie : Black and red.

In-Yeop : Me too I have many  collections of black clothing.

Jennie : Oh I can tell you have a really good sense of dressing.

In-Yeop : So if you don't have any problems we can spend time together by shopping, traveling, playing games etc.

Jennie :I  would love to. If you don't mind I just want to ask you one thing

In-Yeop: Sure

Jennie: You and Y/N are bestfriends, so is Y/N going to mind if we spend time together?

In-Yeop : Ahh Y/N is my childhood friend so I've spent a lot of time with her and now it's up to me who I want to spend time with and I want to spend time with you if you don't have any problems.

Jennie : Thank you for clearing it up. I really like spending time with you too.

In-Yeop in mind: I need someone as understanding and reliable as her in my life.She is so friendly and sweet.

Meanwhile at Y/N's house she was studying but she couldn't concentrate because she could only think of the moments In-Yeop and Jennie spent together.

Y/N mumbled : Cookie what happened to you?Why are you suddenly ignoring me? Did I make a mistake? I hope everything goes back to how it was. My Cookie will be back. I can't sit with anyone other than you, I hate going by myself to university. I don't like eating with anyone other than you.You don't even know what you are to me.You are the most important person in my life.Please don't ignore me Cookie....

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter

I hope you will like this chapter

Love you all ❤❤❤

Bye 👋