Chapter:31

In the story:

A few days before the dance competition:

Flashback...

All the partners were working hard. Sana found herself a dance partner: Lee know. They are both dance pros.

Author:(I'm not shipping Sana and Lee know with each other romantically. They are just dance partner.)

The dance competition was coming closer and Kai's  affection made Jennie grow special feelings for him.

Whenever Kai comes close to Jennie, It gives Jennie a new sensation ,she feels butterflies on her stomach.

One day Jennie noticed Kai caring for her so she was staring at Kai. She felt, Kai is looking so handsome. Suddenly Kai realized that Jennie is staring at him

Kai with a light smile: Jen what are looking at me like that for? Is there something on my face?

Jennie: I don't know. I want to tell you something. I've been feeling things for a person. Should I tell them I like them? Do you think they will accept?

Kai's smile dropped and became upset thinking that Jennie liked someone else.He loves Jennie from a long time.

Kai with a sad face: Who can reject you Jen? You are so sweet and cute.You are perfect from every way

Jennie realized that In-Yeop never called her sweet or cute. He always called her sexy and hot. In-Yeop always judged her from her outside look. Never how she always was.

Jennie with embarrassment: I've already been rejected once. Although I'm not sure if I actually loved them.

Kai with a shocked face: You proposed to someone?! Who? And I wanted to ask you these days but I couldn't, why did you cry that day? If you are comfortable with me then tell me.

Jennie with an extremely sad face: You are my bestie so I'll obviously be comfortable. Let me tell you my story. But to be honest, I made a big mistake.

Kai:What mistake?

Jennie told him the entire story about her meeting with In-Yeop, getting closer, trying to push Y/N away from In-Yeop, kissing multiple times,spending a lot of time together, proposal, and avoid by In-Yeop.

Kai was frozen by the story. He couldn't believe his ears.

Kai: What did you say?! You really did this?! This is not my childhood friend Jen. She couldn't do such a thing. How could you?Just say these are false, you did prank on me  right??

Jennie: No Kai it's true, I did all of these ,I'm sorry Kai-

Kai: What's gonna happen if you apologize to me? As far as I can tell from the story In-Yeop is at huge fault, probably 80% but you are 20% at fault. You are a sinner. You have broken an old, special friendship.

Jennie: Kai please li-

Kai with rage: Shut up!! Listen to me. If I let someone between our friendship and I give them your position, how would you feel?

Jennie: No no no Kai. We are best friends. You can't.We are spec-

Kai:Stop it !You are feeling like this just because of words. Imagine how it will feel to be in Y/N's position. I thought my bestie was in big trouble so she was crying but she's the cause of someone else's tears. Don't worry, I'll be your dance partner for now and I won't leave you till the competition but after that I'll go back.

Jennie:Go back?! Please don't leave me. You are admitted here.We are frei-

Kai: ' Friends'??!!After hearing this I feel disappointed and disgusted to be our friendship. I regret being your bestfriend.