Chapter:22

☆☆ Clingy ☆☆

Eunwoo came home and was drawing. He was just drawing whatever he wanted and this was the final result:

(Author : photos I used in this book are not mine ,I took these from Google, photo credit goes to the real owner)

Eunwoo: Huh? I drew big nails?

His heart was beating faster while looking at the picture.

Eunwoo with a smile : Big nails you are so pretty. You know what big nails, I'm missing you. Should I call you?

Meanwhile Y/N was thinking about Eunwoo's caring side when she got a call.

Y/N : Ahh chatterbox oppa?!

She received the call

In the call:

Y/N :Hello oppa

Eunwoo: Are you missing me?

Y/N with a surprised face : Whaaaaat?!

Eunwoo : Don't be so surprised. I was just joking.

Y/N : Oh I thought you were serious.

Eunwoo : What were you doing just now?

Y/N remembered that she was thinking about Eunwoo.

Y/N : Uhh nothing.

Eunwoo : You are alone right? Do you feel lonely?

Y/N : Sort of. I'm gonna have dinner all by myself. I don't like it.

Eunwoo : No problem. I'm gonna dinner too so we can have dinner and talk on phone.

Y/N with a smile : Oh that's a good idea.

They ate and talked for a long time. Y/N didn't even realize how long it's been.

Meanwhile..

In-Yeop and Jennie were talking to each other but In-Yeop didn't seem to be in the mood.

Jennie : Cookie what's wrong with you? Why aren't you talking properly? After knowing you this is the first time you haven't talked to me properly.

In-Yeop : I told you I was tired today so I think I should go to sleep. Good night.

Jennie while pouting :You didn't even call me sexy Jen today.

In-Yeop : Ok sexy Jen bye.

He immediately cut the call.

Jennie : Strange. He didn't even let me tell him bye.

After that:

In-Yeop : It's been a while since I talked to Y/N. I should check on her.

He tried calling Y/N multiple times but Y/N's phone was busy. At one point, he got really angry.

In-Yeop with anger : What the hell? Who on earth is she talking to for so long? At one point it was only me for her to talk to.