Chapter:35

In the story:

Y/N aggressively left from there. In-Yeop fell on his knees.

In-Yeop while crying:What have I done? I didn't know she was this hurt.

Y/N was shaking in anger. This never happens to her. At that moment she felt she needs someone who is her chatterbox oppa. She was searching him.While she was walking she saw Eunwoo. She ran to him and immediately hugged Eunwoo tightly. Eunwoo stumbled a bit upon sudden action but he hugged her warmly.

Eunwoo with shocked face:What happened Y/N?

Y/N started sobbing. Eunwoo patted Y/N's back.

Eunwoo with concern:Hey big nails what happened? Why are you crying? Are you ok?

Eunwoo wanted to break the hug to look at Y/N but Y/N tightened the hug even more..

Y/N : Please Let's stay like this for a bit longer. I need the hug.

Eunwoo: Ok. But tell me what happened?

Y/N stayed in that position and told Eunwoo what happened.

Eunwoo: So you let it all out?You let all your anger in your heart out.

Y/N while crying:Yeah.

Eunwoo: That's good. It was stored in for too long. In-Yeop also needed to know his mistakes.

Y/N: Oppa do you think I did the right thing?

Eunwoo: Of course

When Eunwoo realized that Y/N's cry was stopped...

Eunwoo: Big nails, chocolate or ice cream?

Y/N: Huh?!

Eunwoo: I guess your mood is very off. Do you want chocolate or ice cream to cheer you up?

Y/N : My mood is too off for those. What I need is Strawberry cake, strawberry milkshake, macarons, brownies, tiramisu,etc.

Eunwoo:Omg!That many?

Y/N: That many? Oh I forgot, chocolate and ice cream.

Eunwoo:A single chocolate or ice cream won't do?Do I have to buy all of these?

Y/N: Of course!!

Eunwoo dramatically:For all of these I have to spend a lot of money, can't you manage with a chocolate or ice cream?

Y/N with a pout: What the hell?!You are so rich though!Can't you spend these money for me ?Come on! You are so mean oppa.

Eunwoo smiled after seeing Y/N's cute pout

Eunwoo :Ok I guess my plan worked.

Y/N:What plan?

Eunwoo:Nothing. Let's go!I will buy everything.

Eunwoo in mind:I guess I could divert your thoughts a bit. I don't like seeing your sad face.

After seeing all her favorite food Y/N's face lit up ,she started eating happily.
Y/N's mind was refreshed. She was feeling a lot better.

On the other hand In-Yeop was crying in his room. He was a crying mess.

In-Yeop in mind:How could I have done that? I hurt the person I love. I pushed her away. How can this happen? I wasn't myself. This can't be real. I don't want to lose her.

In-Yeop's mom called him for dinner. She went to his room and saw him crying. His mom panicked.

In-Yeop's mom:Hey what happened?! Why are you crying?