Chapter: 14

☆☆Choco Chip cookies ☆☆

In the story:

They returned from the amusement park. Y/N was thinking about that man and the plushie.

Y/N in mind : I wish Cookie wouldn't have thrown in the bin. After many years someone gifted me something. And it was so cute.

Y/N went to the university the next day. She saw In-Yeop still having an angry face which means he was still furious.

Y/N : I'm actually sorry for what happened to my phone. Are you still angry? I really didn't know about it. I'll take care of it the next time Cookie.

In-Yeop with anger : Look Y/N you are getting older so be more mature. You don't know how important that appointment was to Jennie. It got canceled because of you.

Y/N was frustrated that time.

Y/N :If it was that important she could've just left by herself.

In-Yeop : Are you dumb? Do know how far that thing was? It would've been very dangerous. It was almost night. And she cares about you. You may not consider her as your friend but she does consider you as her friend.

Y/N : I apologized. Please don't be upset Cookie. Please don't be so mean.(Cutely)

In-Yeop : Fine. Don't do that the next time.

Jennie came to them.

Jennie with curiosity : Hi Y/N you're here?

Y/N : Oh I just had to talk to In-Yeop.

Y/N left from there.

Jennie : What was she talking about?

In-Yeop told her everything.

Jennie : You did the right thing yesterday. She's so immature and careless.

In-Yeop : Yeah.

Many days passed. Their relationship continued like this. They ignored Y/N.

Many days later Y/N woke up and saw that it was Friendship day.

She thought that she should make something special for In-Yeop. Two of In-Yeop's favorite things are macarons cookies and another choco chip cookies .

Y/N saw the videos of making cookies, she thought making macarons are very hard
so she decided to make choco chip cookies.

She quickly got freshen up and tried making it through the help of YouTube.

Although she wasn't very good but she tried her best. This was her first time making cookies. After a lot of hard work she managed to make them but because of a mistake she got a burn on her hand and some cookies too.

She picked the better cookies

She packed them in a box.

After going to university Y/N tried giving In-Yeop the cookies but In-Yeop was too busy talking to Jennie. She couldn't give them to In-Yeop.

Y/N : I guess I have to give these during lunch time.

During lunchtime

Y/N : Happy friendship day Cookie!

In-Yeop : Same to you

Y/N : I have a gif-(Before she completed her sentence)

Jennie : In-Yeop look what I've got for you. My favorite cinnamon swirls.

 My favorite cinnamon swirls