Chapter:41

In the story:

In-Yeop left from Y/N's house.  Y/N was still upset by Eunwoo's ignorance and nothing happened after going to his house.

Y/N's dad: Y/N get everything ready to spend time with your fiance tomorrow. It's gonna be so much fun! I hope your engagement happens in your dream way as you are getting engaged to your love.

Although this is what Y/N wanted at one point, now she feels a bit upset about it. She didn't want to talk about it.

Y/N: Dad I'm very tired. We'll talk later about this.

Y/N entered her bedroom.

Y/N's mom to her husband: Darling what happened to Y/N? Before all this happened and before you came,Y/N was so happy but now she suddenly looks down. She was laughing so much a few days ago but now it looks like it's fading.

 She was laughing so much a few days ago but now it looks like it's fading

Y/N's dad: Is that so? I wonder what happened. I also noticed that her engagement is so close by but she doesn't look as happy as she should. Are we misunderstanding something?

 Are we misunderstanding something?

On the other room ....Y/N continued to call Eunwoo but no response.

Next day:

Y/N was waiting outside of her house for In-Yeop.

Then In-Yeop came.

In-Yeop with a smile: Oh my Y/N baby, you ready to go with me? Are you excited?

Y/N ignored his questions and got on the motorcycle.

Y/N: In-Yeop where are we going?

In-Yeop didn't like Y/N's ignorance.

In-Yeop: I'll take you wherever you want baby. By the way there is a new zombie movie, now that you have me, you have nothing to worry. Let's enjoy that movie.

Y/N: Ok.

They went to the cinema. The movie they were watching was 'Train to Busan' (Author's favorite zombie movie).