Chapter: 12

☆☆Horror Movie☆☆

In the story:

Y/N ate the cake while crying. She suddenly got the smell of the cake.

Y/N : Oh God what is this?Shit this is pineapple cake!

She knew the effect was gonna start soon. She put the cake down. She was starting to have breathing problems.

Y/N : Oh God!I am not feeling good. What can I do now ?

That moment she saw In-Yeop who is dancing on the dance floor on the loud music.

She went to the dance floor and tried to call In-Yeop but In-Yeop was too busy dancing with Jennie and didn't even look at her.

Y/N in mind : I shouldn't stay here any longer.I can't waste time .I should take medicine.

Y/N ran out and lucky she got a cab quickly. She told the driver to hurry up because the problems were increasing and she was feeling slightly dizzy.

Driver : Do you feel really bad? Should I take you to the hospital?

Y/N : No my house is closer. I have to take medicine so please quicker.

She reached home and took her medicine as soon as possible. She laid down on her bed. Her body was filled with rashes and intense itchiness.

On the other hand

In-Yeop and Jennie stopped dancing with others. They were having dinner together. But In-Yeop forgot about Y/N.

After dinner In-Yeop's party was over. He forgot that Y/N was even there.She needed to return home ,she didn't even have dinner with them.All time he was checking out Jennie.

Jennie: It's almost midnight .I have to go home.I have to book a cab .

In-Yeop : Jennie let me take you home.

Jennie agreed.

They arrived near Jennie's house.

In-Yeop : Thanks Jennie for everything. If you weren't there, it wouldn't have been that amazing.

Jennie : Thank you for believe in me for the responsibilities. I really enjoyed the party. I hope you like the gift I gave you.

In-Yeop : I know your gift will be amazing but I want another gift. Will you give it to me.

Jennie : Of course you are the birthday boy today so I will. Today is your day. I'll fulfill any of your wishes as long as I can.

In-Yeop : I want a kiss as my birthday present if you don't mind. It'll be the best birthday gift ever. It's ok if you feel uncomfortab-

He couldn't finish and Jennie smashed her lips on In-Yeop's lips.In-Yeop was surprised a bit at first but slowly he kissed her back.They kissed each other passionately.

They were kissing ,it was sensual. They broke the kiss.

In-Yeop : Thanks my sexy Jen it was so good.I loved it.Best birthday gift ever.

Jennie while blushing : I loved it too.See you tomorrow. Good night.

They bid goodbye to each other.

Jennie smiled and entered her house.

In-Yeop touched his lips : Wow ,this is my first kiss ,I really love it.

On the other hand Y/N was crying while scratching her body.

Y/N : Cookie just in a few days you went so far from me that you forgot such an important thing. You forgot about my deadly allergies to pineapple. Thank god it was just a tiny bite or I could've had a big problem.