Chapter: 11

☆☆Cookies Birthday ☆☆

In the story:

Like this the month was over. Jennie and In-Yeop got closer and started completely ignoring Y/N. Y/N was very lonely.

Jackson and Jisoo and Bambam and Lisa were in their relationships so they couldn't spend time with Y/N much. Y/N felt like In-Yeop was going to go back to how he was but he never does.

A few days later it's In-Yeop's birthday. Y/N was so excited but she was really scared because Jackson and Bambam told her to propose to In-Yeop that day. She was worried about getting rejected.

One day at the university Y/N was talking to Jackson and Bambam.

Y/N : Bambam oppa and Jackson oppa I'm so happy for you. Lisa unnie and Jisoo unnie are really good people.They are so beautiful and sweet.

Jackson : Don't worry sis, You will get a boyfriend on In-Yeop's birthday when you propose to him.

Hearing In-Yeop's name made Y/N sad.

Jackson : Hey Y/N why are you so upset?

Y/N : I'm worried that I'll be rejected.

Bambam : Don't worry bun he really loves you.

Y/N : I'm very excited for his birthday but I don't know how to propose, dress up, do makeup etc.

Bambam : Although I don't have any idea about makeup you can use YouTube.Lisa or Jisoo could help you but they have to join the birthday party too .Believe me you are a natural beauty, you don't need make up still for the party just use You Tube .You will look good.If you need to go shopping for the party we will go with you.

Y/N in mind : Lisa unnie and Jisoo unnie are so lucky that Bambam oppa and Jackson oppa  don't judge them for their dressing sense or makeup. They like them the way they are.

Y/N saw Jennie and In-Yeop gossiping about the birthday.

Y/N : What are you guys gossiping about?

In-Yeop : Oh Y/N we were talking about the arrangement of my birthday. It's going to be held at a venue.

Y/N : Cool I'll help you if you need any help tel-

Jennie : It's ok Y/N. You don't have to worry about it. We've arranged it.

Y/N : Weren't you just talking about the plan. When did you arrange it?

In-Yeop understood that Jennie didn't like Y/N coming with them for the arrangement.

In-Yeop : Y/N you don't have to worry about the arrangement. Just come to the party.

Y/N : But I want to help you too. You are my friend too.

In-Yeop : Y/N you have little idea about arranging compared to Jennie. You have never done this before. You don't need to stress out about the arranging. Just join the party.

Y/N felt sad because of what they said.

Y/N with a gloomy face : Alright then.

Few days later Jennie and In-Yeop were going. Y/N met them.

Y/N : Where are you two going?

In-Yeop : We're going to order the cake for the party.

Y/N:  Oh wow can I go and see the cake patterns.

In-Yeop : Well Jennie already chose the flavor and the cake design. We are just going to order it so you don't have to come.

Jennie : Yeah if you go with us you won't get the surprise. You can see it in the party.