Chapter:30

In the story:

Eunwoo in mind: I hope my big nails will forgive me after knowing the truth. Now it's time for you to know the full Cha Eunwoo.

Eunwoo called Y/N to come over because his parents wanted to see Y/N as Eunwoo didn't have any friends there.
Y/N accepted. She was really exited to meet Eunwoo's family.

Next day was a holiday. Eunwoo told Y/N to be ready as he would pick Y/N up to take her to his house.

Y/N got a call:

Eunwoo: Are you ready big nails?

Y/N: Yeah oppa.

Eunwoo:Ok then come outside. I'm waiting for you.

When Y/N went outside, she was completely shook

Y/N: Oppa?! Your new look?! And this luxurious car, did you rent it?

Eunwoo: I think you need to know the truth about me. Y/N, please don't push me away after hearing the truth.

Y/N with a confused face:What truth?!

Eunwoo: I lied to you about being in a middle class family. The truth is, my father is Cha Hyun Bin, the owner of MS Vast industry.

Y/N: Cha Hyun Bin? One of the richest CEO of Seoul?!And the owner of our university?!

Eunwoo: Yeah he is.

Y/N: Haha so funny. I don't believe you. This isn't even April fool's day. Richest CEO'S son will ride a bike like this? And give me time? And be my friend? Seriously?!

Eunwoo: No really. He is my dad. Believe me or not.

Y/N: Enough your prank. I am not that idiot. Your surnames are same that not means you are his son.

Eunwoo: Hey I am telling the truth. Look I have pictures of us together.

Eunwoo showed her some photos.

Eunwoo: See this is my family, my mum, my dad and me.

Y/N was fully shocked.

Y/N: Are you telling the truth oppa?

Eunwoo: Yeah. I am.

Y/N: Then why have you lied for so long? Why did you say you were from a middle class family?

Eunwoo: Because you said you hate rich people.

Y/N with anger: Of course I do and you got involved with me. You are a liar.What do you think? You felt pity for me since I was lonely right? I'm very pathetic right? Is that why you showed pity? I am very weak right? That's why you showed pity? You've played with my feelings, my life.Never talk to me. I hate rich and I will continue to.

Eunwoo: Y/N it's wrong that you hate rich people. You are just angry because you didn't get the affection from your parents.As far as I know you can't hate anyone. Not all rich people are bad. Your parents are not bad. Your parents really love you but they just can't express  it the way you want them too. I know you couldn't express your wishes to them because of being an introvert.